GPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Manager, Dy.GM & other Posts | Total Vacancies 89 | Last Date: 11.02.2020 | Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released notification for the position of Programmer, Mine Sirdar, Junior Programmer, Assistant Manager in Survey, Information Technology, Fire and Safety, Civil, Environment, Finance and Accounts, Human Resource, Deputy General Manager (Legal, Mines (1st class Metal & Coal)), General Manager (Business Development Cell), Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service. As per the GPSC notification 89 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned above posts. People who are interested to apply for State government job of Gujarat they may apply through online mode from the date of 27.01.2020 to 11.02.2020 (till 01.00 pm).
Syllabus for written exam is available in the official notification Gujarat Public Service Commission. For Prelim examination will be conduct from 12.04.2020 to 31.05.2020. Dates will be vary for each post so check GPSC official notification for your clearance. Candidates may selected by the process of Preliminary Examination and Interview. For Programmer and Junior Programmer should acquire basic knowledge of computer application. As per the GPSC notification applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or English or any two languages out of these three languages essential.
Details of GPSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 130/2019-20 to 145/2019-20|
|Organization Type||State Government of Gujarat|
|Name of the position||Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & other posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Basic Pay||25500-142400/- (as per designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||27.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||11.02.2020|
GPSC is the short form of Gujarat Public Service Commission, which is a public sector enterprise under the state government of Gujarat to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. According to GPSC notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Pay scale details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, mode of application and steps to apply.
OJAS GPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Survey)||34|
|Jr. Programmer (Sahayak)||5|
|Mine Sirdar (Sahayak)||21|
|Deputy General Manager||13|
|Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Class- 1||07|
|Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Gujarat Fire Service, Class-1||01|
Pay Scale details of Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2020
- Programmer: 44900-142400/-
- Assistant Manager (Survey): 53100-1,67,800/-
- Programmer (Sahayak): Rs.39900-126600/-
- Mine Sirdar (Sahayak): Rs.25500-81100/-
- General Manager: 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Deputy General Manager: 78,800-2,09,200/-
- Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service, Class- 1: 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Gujarat Fire Service, Class-1: 1,18,500-2,14,100/-
- Refer Gujarat Public Service Commission Official web portal for your clarity.
Eligibility criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Programmer – Possess Degree in MCA or Bachelor of Engineering. (Computer / IT).
- Director of Fire Prevention Service and Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service– Any Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Mine Sirdar-S.C or its equivalent.
- Programmer- Degree in BCA/ IT.
- General Manager, Assistant Manager- Possess B.E/B.TECH.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): MCA / B.E in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Manager (HR)- Possess a degree in MLW/MSW/MBA[HR].
- Deputy General Manager– Degree in Law.
- Deputy General Manager (Mines)-E. (Mining).
- Check GPSC official notification for brief details about qualification.
- Assistant Manager: 03 years of experience in relevant field.
- Deputy General Manager: 10 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- General Manager: 15 years of experience in relevant field.
- Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service: 07 years of experience in relevant field.
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service: 10 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Visit and Verify official notification of GPSC for more details about it.
Age Limit (as on 11.02.2020)
- Programmer: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Mine Sirdar (Sahayak): Minimum 18 and Maximum 33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Survey): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 years.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology), (Finance & Accounts), (HR): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Deputy General Manager: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 47 years
- Deputy General Manager [Mines], Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- General Manager (Business Development Cell): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 52
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 50 years
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service: Minimum Age 21 years Maximum Age 50 years.
- Check Gujarat PSC official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- For Programmer, Mine Sirdar – Single Stage (Prelim (Objective))
- For Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager, Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service: 2 stage (Prelim (Objective) and Interview))
- For General Category- Rs.100/-
- For PWD, Ex-Servicemen & Economically Weaker Section – NIL
- Applicants have to pay their fee via online payment service.
- Check GPSC official notification of GPSC for more details.
Mode of Application
- Online mode ( gpsc.gujarat.gov.in)
Steps to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission 2020 job vacancies
- To apply online , visit official website of GSPSC ( gpsc.gujarat.gov.in)
- Search and choose “Media/ Press release” option, to view the official notification.
- List of notifications are appeared on the page.
- Select the required notification and then read it fully.
- “Apply online” option also placed on the official web portal of Gujarat PSC.
- After registration only applicants may apply for this recruitment.
- For other references, visit official website of GPSC.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Check DAILY RECRUITMENT website to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.
GPSC Recruitment 2020 | State Tax Inspector, Police Inspector, Assistant Inspector, Lecturer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1457 | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Industrial Promotion Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Inspector, Deputy Director, Agriculture Officer, Principal, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, General Surgeon, Physician, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Section Officer, Translator, Gujarat Educational Service, Chemist, Assistant Professor, Inspector of Motor Vehicle & Assistant Inspector. As per the GPSC Gujarat recruitment notification [Advt No 108/2019-20 to 129/2019-20], totally 1457 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for Gujarat govt jobs those candidates can make the online registration from 26.12.2019 to 10.01.2020 @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
OJAS GPSC 2020 recruitment notification pdf and apply online link is available @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ Ph.D/ M.D/ M.S/ PG Degree/ Diploma and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on written exam & interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat state. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of GPSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming Gujarat PSC notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No 108/2019-20 to 129/2019-20|
|Job Name||Industrial Promotion Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Inspector, Deputy Director, Agriculture Officer, Principal, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, General Surgeon, Physician, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Section Officer, Translator, Gujarat Educational Service, Chemist, Assistant Professor, Inspector of Motor Vehicle & Assistant Inspector|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.01.2020|
|Official Website||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
You may visit https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.inWebsite to get more details about Gujarat Public Service Commission recruitment. Here you will get information of State Tax Inspector, Police Inspector, Assistant Inspector, Lecturer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
OJAS GPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the GPSC notification, overall 1457 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Industrial Promotion Officer||07|
|State Tax Inspector||243|
|Gujarat Educational Service||141|
|Inspector of Motor Vehicle||57|
Eligibility Criteria for State Tax Inspector, Police Inspector, Assistant Inspector, Lecturer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ M.D/ M.S/ Ph.D/ PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 47 years.
- Selection will be based on written exam & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for Gen candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EWS/ EXSM of Gujarat/ PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
- Go to official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Advt No 108/2019-20 to 129/2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- GPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form