GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Non-Teaching Jobs | Interview Date 25.02.2020 | Download GRI Application Form @ www.ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: The Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) is going to recruit various aspirants via walk in interview. It invites eligible candidates for following posts Senior Technical Assistant and Guest or Part-Time Teacher. As per the GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 notification, totally 01+ vacancies are allotted for this GRI Dindigul jobs. GRI has decided to conduct the walk in interview at Gandhigram University, Dindigul. Aspirants who want to get jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the walk in interview on 25.02.2020 at prescribed venue.
GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 notification and application form are available on its official website. Applicants must have possessed B.Sc./ Master Degree/ PhD in related fields from recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Dindigul, Tamilnadu. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Designation||Senior Technical Assistant and Guest or Part-Time Teacher|
|Work Location||Dindigul, TN|
|Interview Timing||Around 10 to 10.30 AM|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in to get more details about this GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Senior Technical Assistant & Other posts like educational qualification, selection process, walk in details and how to attend interview. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Vacancy 2020
- Applicants must have possessed B.Sc. / Master Degree/ PhD from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below.
|Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Senior Technical Assistant||25.02.2020 (10.30 am)||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI.|
|Guest or Part-Time Teacher||25.02.2020 (10.00 am)||Administrative Block of GRI|
Steps to Attend GRI Dindigul Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Careers” Find the advertisement “Walk-in-Interview Notification for Recruitment of Guest/Part-Time Teacher“and “Recruitment of Non-Teaching post (Temporary) through Walk-in-Interview”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility then download the application form from notification
- Fill up the form correctly and attend the walk in interview at given venue with relevant documents and registration form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Guest/Part-Time Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Walk in Interview Date 09.01.2020 | Download GRI Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview at Faculty Guest House of GRI for selection of suitable candidates for Guest/Part-Time Teacher posts. Recently Gandhigram Rural University has released the new job notification for above said GRI openings 2020. As per the GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 vacancy notification, there are various vacancies are allocated for Latest GRI jobs 2020. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview on 09.01.2020.
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Aspirants should hold PG Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GRI Dindigul Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Guest/Part-Time Teacher|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Walk in Interview date||09.01.2020|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in Website to get more details about these GRI Dindigal recruitment 2020 jobs. Here you will get information of Teacher Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Guest/Part-Time Teacher Posts
- Aspirants should hold PG Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|09.01.2020||10.00 am||Faculty Guest House of GRI|
How to get Gandhigram Rural Institute Notification 2020
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Guest/Part-Time Teachers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.