GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Soft-skills Trainers Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Interview Date 15.09.2020 to 18.09.2020 | Gandhigram University Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview at Multi-Purpose Auditorium for selection of suitable candidates for Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Soft-skills Trainers Posts. Recently Gandhigram Rural University has released the new job notification for above said GRI Vacancy 2020. As per the GRI Dindigul recruitment 2020 vacancy notification, there are various vacancies are allocated for Latest GRI jobs 2020. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview on 15.09.2020 to 18.09.2020.
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2020 notification and Gandhigram University application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Aspirants should hold MA/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ PG Degree/ M.Com/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ MCA and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul latest vacancy, upcoming Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GRI Dindigul Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Job Name||Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Soft-skills Trainers|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Walk in Interview date||15.09.2020 to 18.09.2020|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in Website to get more details about these GRI Dindigal recruitment 2020 jobs. Here you will get information of Teacher Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Guest/Part-Time Teacher & Soft-skills Trainers Posts
- Aspirants should hold MA/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ PG Degree/ M.Com/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ MCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
How to get Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-Interview Notification for Engaging of Guest/Part Time Teachers & Soft-skills Trainers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Steps to fill up GRI Dindigul Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from GRI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|