GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020 | Guest/Part-Time Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Walk in Interview Date 09.01.2020 | Download GRI Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2020: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview at Faculty Guest House of GRI for selection of suitable candidates for Guest/Part-Time Teacher posts. Recently Gandhigram Rural University has released the new job notification for above said GRI openings 2020. As per the GRI Dindigul vacancy 2020 notification, there are various vacancies are allocated for Latest GRI jobs 2020. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview on 09.01.2020.
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Aspirants should hold PG Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment vacancy, upcoming Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GRI Dindigul Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Guest/Part-Time Teacher|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Walk in Interview date||09.01.2020|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in Website to get more details about these GRI Dindigal jobs 2020. Here you will get information of Teacher Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Guest/Part-Time Teacher Posts
- Aspirants should hold PG Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|09.01.2020||10.00 am||Faculty Guest House of GRI|
How to get Gandhigram Rural Institute Notification 2020
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Guest/Part-Time Teachers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 | Nurse, Pharmacist, RO, RA & DEO Posts | Total Vacancies 19 | Walk in Interview Date: 28.11.2019 & 11.12.2019 | Download GRI Application Form @ www.ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019: The Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul is going to recruit 19 aspirants via walk in interview. It invites eligible candidates for following posts Nurse, Pharmacist, Research Officer, Research Assistant & DEO. As per the GRI Dindigul recruitment notification, totally 19 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. GRI has decided to conduct the walk in interview at Gandhigram University, Dindigul. Aspirants who want to get jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the walk in interview on 28.11.2019 & 11.12.2019 at prescribed venue.
GRI Dindigul recruitment notification and application form is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ D.Pharm/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Dindigul, Tamilnadu. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Nurse, Pharmacist, Research Officer, Research Assistant & DEO|
|No of Posts||19|
|Job Location||Dindigul, Tamilnadu|
|Walk in Interview date||28.11.2019 & 11.12.2019|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in to get more details about this GRI recruitment. Here you will get information of Nurse, Pharmacist, DEO & Other posts like educational qualification, selection process, walk in details and how to attend interview. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
GRI 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 19 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, Pharmacist, DEO & Other posts
- Applicants must have possessed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ D.Pharm/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below.
|28.11.2019||11.00 am||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI|
|11.12.2019||10.30 am||Department of Lifelong Learning, GRI Campus|
Steps to download GRI Dindigul Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Careers” Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Nurse and Pharmacist (Temporary) through Walk-in-Interview and Walk-in-Interview for Research Officer, Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility then download the application form from notification
- Fill up the form correctly and attend the walk in interview at given venue with relevant documents and registration form.