GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 | Various Vacancies | Guest/ Part Time Teachers Posts | Walk-In Date 23.09.2019 | Download Notification @ www.ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), Dindigul has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Guest/ Part Time Teachers for Plant Breeding & Genetics specialization. They allotted various vacancies for the above mentioned position under School of Agriculture & Animal Sciences department. GRI Dindigul has planned to conduct a walk-interview on 23.09.2019 around 10.00 am. People who are willing to work in Tamil Nadu can participate on this Gandhigram Rural University/Institute walk-in interview at Administrative Block of GRI.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University teachers recruitment job notification & application form are available on official website at www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Applicants who are ready to attend this recruitment are informed to appear before one hour in the scheduled date. Candidates are instructed to download the registration form & bring the filled-in form at the time of interview. Those candidates will be allowed for an interview process. Finally shortlisted candidates will be placed at GRI, Dindigul. Applicants should have PhD with NET/ SLET qualification can attend this walk-in.
Details GRI Deemed University Dindigul, Tamil Nadu Recruitment Part Time/Guest Teacher Jobs 2019:
|Board of Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Guest/ Part Time Teachers|
|Work Location||Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
|Reporting Time||10.00 AM|
We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places. Stay connected with daily recruitment to get more related information regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Dindigul Various Teachers Vacancies Career Jobs Opportunity 2019:
Refer Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, walk-in date, salary, vacancy etc.
- PhD with NET/ SLET qualification, Master Degree with 55% marks
- Refer Advertisement.
- Walk-In/ Personnel Interview
- Offline mode
Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
Steps to Attend & Download GRI Gandhigram Rural University/Institute Job Notification & Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in”.
- Scroll down and select “Careers” from the home page.
- Find and click on “Walk-in Interview Notification for Recruitment of Guest/ Part-Time Teachers” under careers section.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 | Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University | Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Walk in Interview Date 19.08.2019 | Download GRI Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview at Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI for selection of suitable candidates for Instructor, Lab Technician, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Health Inspector & Stenographer posts. Recently Gandhigram Rural University has released the new job notification for above said GRI openings 2019. As per the GRI Dindigul vacancy 2019 notification, overall 16 vacancies are allocated for lastea GRI jobs 2019. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview on 19.08.2019.
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Aspirants should hold M.A/ B.Sc./ BA/ BBA/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul recruitment vacancy, upcoming Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Instructor, Lab Technician, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Health Inspector & Stenographer|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Walk in Interview date||19.08.2019|
You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in Website to get more details about these GRI Dindigal jobs 2019. Here you will get information of Lab Technician, Instructor, Technical Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
GRI Dindigal 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the GRI notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Lab Technician, Instructor, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold M.A/ B.Sc./ B.A/ BBA/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|19.08.2019||10.00 am||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI|
How to attend Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University 2019 Interview
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Non-Teaching post (Temporary) through Walk-in-Interview”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of GRI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.