GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total 12 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.ruraluniv.ac.in | Last Date 15th Dec 2018
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018: The Gandhigram Rural Institute has invited offline application for the recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts for the School of Education (SoE) under PMMMNMTT, MHRD, GoI. As per Dindigul Gandhigram Rural University job notification, totally 12 vacancies are allotted for following positions as shown in the below table. Eligible candidates can send their prescribed application form along with requisite certificates to Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu through proper channel on or before the last date of 15.12.2018.
This recruitment is based on temporary basis. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The selection process will be made on the basis of candidates’ Academic Record & Research Performance, Assessment of Domain Knowledge & Teaching Skills and his/her performance in the Interview. Download the prescribed application form and official notification form GRI official website of www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Incomplete and application received after the closing date will be rejected.
Details of GRI Dindigul Latest Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Advertisement No||1/Est.2-3-5/2018/dated 15.11.2018|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Dindigul Gandhigram Rural University Recruitment Job Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 68,000/-||04|
|Research Associate||Rs. 53,000/-||02|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 42,000/-||02|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 35,000/-||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 24,000/-||02|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 22,000/-||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Gandhigram Rural University Teaching & Non-Teaching Job Vacancies 2018:
- 10th Pass/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master‘s degree/ M.Ed. degree/ Ph.D. Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test like SLET/SET.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Academic Record and Research Performance.
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills.
- Performance in the Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
The Registrar, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||15.12.2018|
How to Apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University) Recruitment Job Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> www.ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click on option -> Careers.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment for Teaching / Non-Teaching positions (Temporary) for School of Education” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of prescribed application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 | The Gandhigram Rural Institute | Project Assistant, Technical / Secretarial Assistant & Project Fellow Post | Walk in Interview Date: 16.08.2018 | Apply @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Dindigul invites eligible candidates for following posts of Project Assistant, Technical/ Secretarial Assistant & Project Fellow. GRI has decided to conduct the walk in interview at Gandhigram University, dindigul. Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on 16th Aug 2018 at prescribed venue. Before attend the interview applicants are requested to forward their bio data to given address.
GRI rural institute select candidates through entrance test (only for project asst.) and interview. GRI select the candidates on temporary basis. After that selected candidates will appoint on Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul. Candidates need to send their bio data to following address The Coordinator of Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute on or before 13.08.2018. More Gandhigram rural institute job vacancies, latest vacancies and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt./State Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Assistant, Technical / Secretarial Assistant & Project Fellow|
|Job Location||Dindigul, Tamilnadu|
You may visit GRI careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, selection process, walk in details and how to attend interview. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Dindigul Project Asst., Technical/ Secretarial Asst. & Project Fellow Vacancy
- Degree/ Master degree/ B.Sc./ BE/ M.Sc./ MCA/ M.Phil/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Entrance Test (only for Project Asst.)
Walk in Interview Details
|Name of the Post||Date||Venue|
|Project Assistant||16.08.2018 (10.00 am)||Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302|
|Technical / Secretarial Asst. & Project Fellow||16.08.2018 (10.30 am)|
How to download GRI Registration form and Attend Walk in Interview for GRI Dindigul latest Vacancy 2018
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Careers” Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Project Assistant, Technical/Secretarial Assistant and Project Fellow ”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility then download the application form from notification
- Fill up the correctly and attend the walk in interview at given venue with relevant documents and registration form.