GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist Post | 02 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 28.07.2021 | Download Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021: Gandhigram Rural Institute invites application for the post of Pharmacist by walk-in interview mode. Hereby there are 02 vacancies are available at Gandhigram University vacancy. Candidate who fulfills their eligibility criteria as given in the notification may attend interview in a prescribed date, time and venue. The application form is attached in the notification. Take the printout of the application form, fill the details properly and then attend interview on the corresponding date. Interested candidates who want to work as an employee in Tamil Nadu job may attend this interview on 28.07.2021. To know complete details about GRI Dindigul recruitment check the detailed table.
While appearing interview, candidate should bring relevant documents and filled application form and attend interview in a prescribed time at 10:30 AM, otherwise it will not be considered. Application form with incomplete details or without attaching relevant documents will be summarily rejected. Candidate who are selected for this Gandhigram University vacancy will be appointed at Dr. T.S. Soundaram Health Centre, Dindigul (Tamil Nadu). In the official website you will get the details of Gandhigram University job vacancy, selection list, merit list, upcoming notification, answer key, merit list etc. will be available on the official website. Applicant are requested to stay in touch with GRI Dindigul official website for further information.
Details of Gandhigram University Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)|
|Walk-In Interview Date||28.07.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Dindigul Pharmacist Vacancies
- Candidate should have completed D.Pharm/ B.Pharm from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be less than 30 years.
- Based on walk-in interview.
- Date: 28.07.2021
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Venue: Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI.
How to attend interview in Gandhigram University Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “ruraluniv.ac.in”
- Click careers and then choose Walk-in-Interview for the post of Pharmacist (Temporary).
- Again, click the notification and verify the details carefully.
- Check the eligibility and walk-in interview date.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill the details properly.
- You may attend interview on the prescribed date, time and venue with required documents.
The GRI Dindigul recruitment notification includes the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk-in interview and how to attend interview in Gandhigram University recruitment. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Interview Date 30.04.2021 | Download GRI Recruitment Application Form @ ruraluniv.ac.in
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2021: Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University is going to conduct the walk in interview on 30.04.2021 to fill up various vacancies in GRI Dindigul. Recently it has issued new employment notice for engagement of Guest / Part-Time Teachers / Temporary Teaching Assistants / Assistant Professor & Pharmacist posts. As per the GRI Dindigul vacancy notification, there are various vacancies are allocated for Gandhigram Rural Institute Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those candidates may attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Gandhigram Rural University Dindigul Recruitment notification and GRI Jobs application form is available in official website (www.ruraluniv.ac.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of GRI Dindigul latest vacancy, upcoming govt Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) – Deemed University|
|Job Name||Guest / Part-Time Teachers / Temporary Teaching Assistants / Assistant Professor & Pharmacist|
|Walk in Interview date||30.04.2021|
Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & Upcoming Govt Exams. You may visit www.ruraluniv.ac.in Website to get more details about these GRI Dindigal jobs 2021. Here you will get information of Pharmacist & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for GRI Assistant Professor, Pharmacist & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should possess D.Pharm/ B.Pharm for Pharmacist and Master Degree with M.Phil/ Ph.D and SET/ NET/ SLET for all other posts.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years for Pharmacist.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Pharmacist||30.04.2021 [2.00 pm]||Board Room, Administrative Block|
|All Other Posts||30.04.2021 [10.00 am]|
How to get Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview Notification for engaging of Guest / Part-Time Teachers / Temporary Teaching Assistants / Assistant Professor on Contract basis & Recruitment of Pharmacist (Temporary) through Walk-in-Interview”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|