GSERB Recruitment 2017 | Principal Posts | Total Vacancies 2329 | Apply Online @ GSERB Official Site
GSERB Recruitment 2017 – Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board shortly GSERB invites application for the post of Principal. Particularly, 2329 vacancies are allotted for Principal posts. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date (October 31, 2017). Submit online application form @ GSERB official site.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains GSERB Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of GSERB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Principal
Total Vacancies: 2329
Job Location: Gujarat
Eligibility criteria for GSERB Principal Recruitment
- Post Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Written Exam
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for GSERB Principal Vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.10.2017|
|Closing date of Online application||31.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in GSERB Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.