Central Excise Madurai Recruitment 2020 | Clerk & Canteen Attendant Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Download Application Form @ www.gstandcentralexcisemadurai.gov.in
Central Excise Madurai Recruitment 2020: Revenue Department – GST & Central Excise is going to fill up 05 vacancies in Office of the Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Madurai. Recently it has announced the new job notification [C.No.II/31/06/2019-Estt.] for Clerk & Canteen Attendant posts. As per the Central Excise Recruitment 2020 notification, these 05 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 31.01.2020.
GST & Central Excise Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.gstandcentralexcisemadurai.gov.in. Applicants should pass Matric/ 12th from recognized board. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Selection will be based on skill test/ typing test. Selected candidates will be placed at Madurai [Tamilnadu]. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Central Excise Madurai recruitment vacancy, upcoming GST & Central Excise notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GST & Central Excise Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Revenue Department – GST & Central Excise|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Clerk & Canteen Attendant|
|Job Location||Madurai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.01.2020|
You may visit www.gstandcentralexcisemadurai.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Clerk & Canteen Attendant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Central Excise Madurai 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk & Canteen Attendant Posts
- Applicants should pass Matric/ 12th from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on skill test/ trade test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Joint Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Madurai GST Commissionerate, C. R. Building, No. 04, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Bibikulam, Madurai – 625002
How to apply Madurai GST & Central Excise Jobs 2020
- Go to official website gstandcentralexcisemadurai.gov.in.
- Click “Official Corner” select “Forms & Document” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the posts of One (01) Clerk and Four (04) Canteen Attendants in the Departmental Canteen @ O/o. The Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Madurai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|