GUVNL Recruitment 2017 | Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, Job Notification for JE & Jr. Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 855 | Last date to apply: 02.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.mgvcl.com
GUVNL Recruitment 2017- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited has published employment notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer and Junior Assistant Vacancies. Totally, 855 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. Other mode of application will not be accepted. Applicants may apply online on or before the last date Nov 02, 2017.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and fill all mandatory details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through either Offline/online on or before the given date (Nov 04, 2017). Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of GUVNL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, GUVNL
Organization Type: State Govt. job
Total no. of Vacancies: 855
Job Location: Gujarat
Vacancy details of GUVNL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||782|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)||73|
Eligibility criteria of Junior Engineer/Assistant Posts
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have completed B.E in Electrical Engineering/B. Tech in Electrical from a recognized institute/University.
- Junior Assistant: applicants must hold graduate in any discipline/full time course from a recognized institute/University.
Age limit(as on 13.10.2017)
|General Candidates||30 yrs|
|General Candidates||35 yrs|
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test/Online Test
|SEBC and UR Candidates||Rs. 500 + 60 Intimation charge|
|SC/ST||Rs. 250 + 60 Intimation charge|
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
- Offline (e-challan)
Mode of application
How to apply online for GUVNL Job Vacancies
- Applicants got to official notification mgvcl.com
- Click Career then find the advertisement, download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible, then go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload his/her photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future use.
Junior Engineer: Click here to download official notification >>
Junior Assistant: Click here to download official notification >>
|Closing date for submission of online application||02.11.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||04.11.2017|