Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 | Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Last Date 06.11.2020 | Hansraj College Recruitment Notification @ www.hansrajcollege.ac.in
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020: Hansraj College (University of Delhi) has issued new job notice [Advt No.HRC/Admn.(2020) NT Posts/002] for appointment of Non-Teaching Posts. There are 27 vacancies are filled by Hansraj College. According to the Hansraj College Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for JACT/Care Teacher, Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant & MTS Laboratory Attendant posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi should submit the application form to given address within 14 days i.e. 06.11.2020.
Hansraj College Recruitment selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at New Delhi. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Hansraj College Non-Teaching Recruitment notification & Hansraj College Recruitment application form is available @ www.hansrajcollege.ac.in. More details of Hansraj College vacancy, upcoming Hansraj College Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Hansraj College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Hansraj College (University of Delhi)|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No.HRC/Admn.(2020) NT Posts/002|
|Job Name||JACT/Care Teacher, Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant & MTS Laboratory Attendant|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 14 days i.e. 06.11.2020|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about Hansraj College recruitment. Here you will get information of Non-Teaching like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Hansraj College Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 27 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|MTS Laboratory Attendant||19|
Eligibility Criteria for Hansraj College Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 10+2/ PG Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- JACT/Care Teacher & MTS Laboratory Attendant: 27 years.
- Mechanic & Laboratory Assistant: 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Hansraj College Recruitment selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Principal, Hans Raj College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
- Rs.500 for UR/ OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website hansrajcollege.ac.in.
- Click “Non-Teaching Posts” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|