Haryana Ayush Recruitment 2020 | AMO, HMO & UMO Posts | Total Vacancies 218 | Last Date 08.04.2020 | Ayush Haryana Recruitment Notification @ www.ayushharyana.gov.in
Haryana Ayush Recruitment 2020: A new employment Notice [Advt. No. E-1/HR/AYU/2020-21/9273] was released by Directorate of Ayush, Haryana @ www.ayushharyana.gov.in on 04.04.2020 for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer) & Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) for COVID-19. AYUSH Department Haryana is inviting applications via Email on an urgent basis at district level on contractual basis for 89 days. According to the Haryana Ayush Recruitment 2020 Notification, overall 218 vacancies are allocated for AMO, HMO & UMO Posts. Applicants who are seeking Government Jobs in Haryana those aspirants should send the application form to respective District Ayurvedic Offices through Email of concerned district on or before 08.04.2020 (11.59 pm).
Haryana Ayush will recruit the aspirants on contract basis for 89 days extendable on mutual consent as per requirement in view of the COVID-19 situation in the State. Ayush selection will be made only on the basis of higher percentage in basic qualification i.e. BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS. Selected candixates will be appointec at various districts of Haryana State. Before apply to Haryana Ayush Job openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicant should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard. More details of Haryana Ayush recruitment, Ayush Dept Haryana vacancy, upcoming Ayush Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||AYUSH Department Haryana|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. E-1/HR/AYU/2020-21/9273|
|Job Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer) & Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer)|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Email||08.04.2020 (11.59 pm)|
Here you will get information Ayush AMO, HMO & UMO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Ayush Vacancy in Haryana
- As per the notification, overall 218 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer)||193||Rs.25000|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer)||17|
|Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Ayush AMO, HMO & UMO Vacancy
- AMO: A degree in Ayurvedic System of Medicine from any University or institution.
- HMO: A degree diploma not less than four years duration in homoeopathy from the institutions.
- UMO: A degree in Unani Tibbia of any University or institution.
- Applicant should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 23 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Ayush selection will be made only on the basis of higher percentage in basic qualification i.e. BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Email only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form along with self attested photocopy of essential documents to respective District Ayurvedic Offices through Email of concerned district only.
- Check official advt to get Email address.
How to apply Ayush Haryana Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ayushharyana.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer),Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) for COVID-19”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Ayush Haryana Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Haryana Ayush Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the District, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|