Last updated on April 8th, 2017 at 01:08 pm
Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 | Haryana Roadways Recruitment | Helper & Storeman | Total Vacancies 869 | Last Date: 30.04.2017 | Download Application Form @ hartrans.gov.in
Haryana State Transport invites application for the post of Helper and Storeman. Particularly, 869 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply for Haryana Roadways Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ Haryana State Transport Website. This Page explains Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Haryana State Transport Department
Haryana Roadways is a public transport unit provides transport facilities in Haryana. It has been functioning since 1966. Headquarter has been located in Chandigarh until now. Presently, there are 24 depots and 4250 buses in Haryana. The Transport covers areas such as Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi and Neighbouring states. Presently, there are thousands of employees are working in the department.
Details of Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: State Transport Department, Haryana
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 869
Job Location: Haryana
Pay Scale: Rs. 16900/- (4440-7440 + GP 1300/-)
Vacancy Details of Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Helper (Battery Attendant)||36|
Eligibility criteria for Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017
- ITI in relevant trade from a government approved institutions.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 42 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Trade Test
|SC/BC of Haryana Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – E-Challan
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post
Application should send to General Manager of any Depots of Haryana Roadways.
How to apply for Haryana State Transport job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Pay application fee through e-challan and attach the challan copy with application.
- Finally, send the application to the given addresses mentioned in official notification.
|Last date for receipt of application||30.04.2017 (5:00 pm)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Haryana State Transport would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.