Punjab Health Department 2021 | Medical Officer (Specialist) Post | 423 Vacancies | Last Date: 09.12.2021 | Download Application Form @ health.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2021: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has recently released job notification for filling up 423 vacancies. Moreover, these vacancies are assigned for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist). Punjab Health Department has organized Walk-in interview for recruiting eligible candidates for the MO post. The interview will be held on 11.12.2021 at Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. While appearing interview, applicant need to bring original documents and application form. Candidates who are interested in the DHFW Punjab job vacancy should download application form from the official website (health.punjab.gov.in) and attend interview in a given date.
The last date for the submission of application form is 09.12.2021, after submitting application form candidates may attend interview in a given date. Before attending interview, applicant once check the details like educational qualification, age limit etc as given in the notification. Applicant who possesses their educational qualification from a recognized University will only be eligible to apply this Punjab Health Department recruitment. Candidates are advised to apply within advance and without waiting for the last date for the submission of application form. More details of DHFW Punjab recruitment, careers, selection list, merit list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Job Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09.12.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||11.12.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold MBBS Degree/ Postgraduate degreein a concerned speciality, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be between 18 and 37 years.
- DD amount of Rs. 1000 for General category and Rs. 600 for SC/ Backward category in favour of STATE HEALTH SOCIETY PUNJAB, Payable at Chandigarh.
- Apply through offline mode.
- Offline: Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Date: 11.12.2021
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards.
- Venue: Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
How to apply Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “health.punjab.gov.in”
- Click Recruitment and choose Walk-In Interview for MO Specialist.pdf.
- Again, click the notification and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and last date for submitting application form.
- After sending the application form to the given address.
- Then attend interview in a given date.
In this article you will get the details of educational qualification, age limit, apply mode, selection process, application fee, walk-in interview and how to apply Punjab Health Department Medical Officer recruitment process. Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|