Punjab Health Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer | 535 Vacancies | Last Date: 06.09.2021 | DHFW Punjab Recruitment Notification @ health.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Health Recruitment 2021: Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab is going to fill up the post of Medical Officer (MO) posts. As per Punjab Health Department recruitment 2021 notification, totally 535 vacancies in various specialties. Applicants who searching for jobs in Punjab may apply for this Punjab Health department vacancies. Eligible candidates are advised to give their presence for interview along with needed documents. Candidates need to submit the application form for DHFW Punjab recruitment on or before 06.09.2021. They are planned to conduct the interview on 11.09.2021.
Applicants should have registered their qualification in Punjab Medical Council/ any other duly constituted Medical Council in India. DHFW Punjab MO vacancy will be filled based on walk-in interview. Punjab Health Department recruitment 2021 notification and DHFW job application form are obtainable at www.health.punjab.gov.in. Appointments will be at Punjab. Appointees will get Rs. 53100 as a salary More details of DHFW Punjab vacancy like date & venue of interview, selection list, merit list, results and upcoming Punjab Health job advertisement will be uploaded at official website.
Details of Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||06.09.2021|
DHFW Punjab MO Vacancy 2021 Details
- Punjab Health & Family Welfare Department vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the Specialty||No. of Vacancies|
|Chest & TB||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Health Department MO Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification for DHFW Punjab Jobs
- Applicants should hold MBBS and Postgraduate degree in concerned specialty from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more information.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
- Candidates between 18 years & 37 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection of candidates will be based on Walk-in Interview.
- General Category – Rs. 1000 & SC/ BC – Rs. 600.
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft.
- Candidates should submit the application along with needed documents.
- Address: The Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh (Room No. 224).
- Date: 11.09.2021.
- Time: 10.00 AM.
- Venue: Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.
Steps to Apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website health.punjab.gov.in.
- Find & click Walk in Interview MO’s (Spl) Dated 11-09-2021.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- Send the filled form to prescribed address.
Visit www.health.punjab.gov.in to get more career opportunity @ DHFW Punjab. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply are provided above. For latest updates, visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Punjab Health Department 2021 | Medical Officer Post | 481 Vacancies | Last Date: 26.07.2021 | Download Application Form @ health.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2021: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has recently released job notification for filling up 481 vacancies. Moreover, these vacancies are assigned for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist). Punjab Health Department conducts Walk-in interview for recruiting eligible candidates for the MO post. The interview will be held on 31.07.2021 at Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. While appearing interview, applicant need to bring attempt certificate of MBBS and application form. Candidates who are interested in the DHFW Punjab job vacancy should download the online application form from the official website (health.punjab.gov.in).
The last date for the submission of online application form is 26.07.2021, after applying online candidates need to send the application form to the given address on or before the same date. The online application form with incomplete details will not be considered. Before attending interview, applicant once check the details like educational qualification, age limit etc as given in the notification. Applicant who possesses their educational qualification from a recognized Board/ University will only be eligible to apply this Punjab Health Department recruitment. Candidates are advised to apply within advance and without waiting for the last date of the application. More details of DHFW Punjab recruitment, careers, selection list, merit list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Job Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Notification Released Date||09.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||26.07.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||31.07.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold MBBS Degree/ Postgraduate degree in a concerned speciality, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be between 18 and 37 years.
- Apply through online/ offline mode.
- Offline: Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan,Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
- The online link is given below.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Date: 31.07.2021
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards.
- Venue: Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
How to apply online for Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “health.punjab.gov.in”
- Click Recruitment and choose Walk in Interview MOs (Spl) Dated 31-07-2021.pdf.
- Again, click the notification and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and last date for applying online.
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- After applying send the hardcopy of the application form to the given address.
- Then attend interview in a given date.
In this article you will get the details of educational qualification, apply mode, selection process, walk-in interview and how to apply Punjab Health Department Medical Officer recruitment process. The notification of is available on the DHFW Punjab official website (health.punjab.gov.in). Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|