Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 | Oath Commissioners Posts | Total Vacancies 851 | Last Date 07.02.2020 | Apply online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from the Advocates, for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [No.LCA.I/18/2020 (OC-2020)] on 09.01.2020 to fill-up these 851 vacancies in Karnataka Judiciary. As per the Karnataka HC Recruitment 2020 notification, these 851 vacancies are allocated for Oath Commissioners posts. Aspirants who are looking for Court jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration on or before the last date 07.02.2020.
High Court of Karnataka recruitment 2020 apply online and notification is available in official website (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in). Aspirants must be advocate. Candidates age limit should be 35 years. Karnataka Judiciary will recruit the candidates on document verification. After that selected applicants will be placed at Karnataka court. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of Karnataka court recruitment vacancy, upcoming High Court of Karnataka notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming KHC notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Details of Karnataka High Court OC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No.LCA.I/18/2020 (OC-2020)|
|Job Name||Oath Commissioners|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.02.2020|
You may visit karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Website to get more details about Karnataka Court recruitment. Here you will get information of Oath Commissioners posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Oath Commissioners Posts
- Aspirants must be an advocate.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on document verification basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply High Court of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification No.LCA-I 18/2020 for Appointment of Oath Commissioners”, click on the advertisement.
- KHC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|