Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 | Civil Judge & District Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 97 | Last Date 27.12.2018 & 11.01.2019 | Apply online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Karnataka invites online application from young and professional candidates. It is going to fill up 97 vacancies in Karnataka High Court. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Civil Judge & District Judge posts. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Karnataka government can use this chance. As per the notification these 97 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 12.12.2018. The last date for submission of online application is 27.12.2018 (for District Judge posts) & 11.01.2019 (for Civil Judge posts).
Karnataka High Court Recruitment apply link and notification is available in official website. KHC will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Karnataka High Court. Applicants must have possessed degree in law from recognized university. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the payment via either online or offline mode. More details of Karnataka High Court jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. CJR 24/2018 & Notification No. GOB(I) 52/2018|
|Job Name||Civil Judge & District Judge|
|Job Location||Karnataka High Court|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||12.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.12.2018 & 11.01.2019|
You may visit karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
- High Court of Karnataka allocates overall 97 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge & District Judge posts
- Applicants must have possessed degree in law from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For Civil Judge Post: Age limit should be 38 years
- For District Judge Post: Age limit should be 48 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KHC will conduct preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online.
- Applicants should pay required fee and exam wise fee details are given below.
|Name of the Exam||Gen/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD|
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through either online or offline.
How to apply Karnataka High Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Click “Notification” select “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement “Notification No. CJR 24/2018 & Notification No. GOB(I) 52/2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Notification & Apply Link for District Judge Post||CLICK HERE>>|
|Notification & Apply Link for Civil Judge Post||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|