Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 | Civil Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 53 | Last Date 26.03.2020 | Apply online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from law graduate for direct recruitment of 53 posts of Civil Judge. Recently KHC has released the recruitment advertisement [Notification No. CJR 1/2020] on 25.02.2020 to fill-up these 53 vacancies in Karnataka Judiciary. As per the Karnataka Court Recruitment 2020 notification, online registration link has been started on 25.02.2020 and KHC will receive the online applications via following link i.e. https://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in/hck/ncjr/home.php. The last date for submission of Bangalore High Court Jobs 2020 online application is 26.03.2020.
Candidates will be recruited by Direct Recruitment Basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview. After that selected applicants will be placed at Karnataka court. High Court of Karnataka recruitment 2020 apply online and notification is available in official website (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in). Aspirants must hold law degree. Candidate’s age limit should be 38 years. Candidates should pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. More details of Karnataka court recruitment vacancy, upcoming High Court of Karnataka notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming KHC notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Details of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. CJR 1/2020|
|Job Name||Civil Judge|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.03.2020|
|Last date for payment||30.03.2020|
Here you will get information of Civil Judge posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge Posts
- Aspirants must hold law degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KHC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam & viva voce basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Category||Prelims Exam Fee||Main Exam Fee|
|Category-IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB||Rs.500||Rs.1000|
|SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs.250||Rs.500|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (Challan).
How to apply High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the recruitment of Civil Judges”, click on the advertisement.
- KHC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 | 27 Vacancies | Assistant Court Secretary Posts | Last Date 04.03.2020 | Apply Online @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Karnataka is going to fill up 27 vacancies. Recently, it has released this Karnataka High Court recruitment 2020 advertisement for the Assistant Court Secretary jobs. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are interested to join Court jobs can make use of this High Court job opportunity. The last date for submission of online applications for direct recruitment is 04.03.02020. Establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, apply online link has been activated no on their career web portal @https://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2020 online application form and job notification are available on its official website @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidates must have passed in SSLC or its equivalent examination or Diploma and should have acknowledge on Computers. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in the state of Karnataka. Candidates should apply to this Karnataka High Court recruitment 2020 only through online mode. For more detailed information and the Rules ibid, the desirous candidates may visit the High Court Website.
Details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. HCRB /ACS-4/202|
|Designation||Assistant Court Secretary|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||04.03.2020|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding Karnataka High Court recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, selection procedure, result, merit list/selection list etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Vacancy:
Check Karnataka High Court Official Notification to get details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application mode, vacancy detail, last date and so on.
- SSLC or its equivalent examination or Diploma from a recognized board, Senior Grade Examination in English & Typewriting in English.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and not attained 35 years of age.
Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests,
- Shorthand & Typing Test
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category – I / Physically Challenged, shall pay an application fee of Rs. 200 & Rs. 400 for others.
- Both online & offline mode shall be applicable on or before the last date on 07.03.2020.
- Only online mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps to Download Karnataka High Court Jobs Advertisement 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/”.
- Pick the “Notification” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Notification No. HCRB/ACS – 4/2020 dated 03.02.2020 for recruitment of candidates to the post of 27 Assistant Court Secretary”.
- It will redirect to new page, select the same from there.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Click here to Apply” from the table.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.