Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 | Junior Stenographer Post | 29 Vacancies | Last Date: 04.09.2021 | Apply Online @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Orissa, Cuttack invites online application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 29 posts of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. The Orissa High Court recruitment notification [02 of 2021] for the above said post has released on 03.08.2021. Applicant who are interested in this Orissa High Court job vacancy may apply through online mode, the online application link is provided below. If you are eligible for this OHC recruitment then, just click the given link, fill the details properly and once check the details before submitting. Applicant who are looking for Odisha Government jobs can make the online registration from 05.08.2021.
The last date to apply online for OHC jobs is 04.09.2021. Application form in a prescribed format will only be accepted, otherwise it will be summarily rejected. OHC selects candidates through Written Test/ Computer Application Test/ Skill Test. At the time of skill test, candidates are required to submit their original certificates. Candidates who are selected for this recruitment will be appointed at Odisha. During this appointment, candidate will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100. More details of Orissa High Court job vacancy, upcoming notification, selection list, admit card, result etc. will be available on the official website. The Orissa High Court job vacancy notification and online application link is given below.
Details of Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||High Court of Orissa, Cuttack|
|Advertisement No||02 of 2021|
|Job Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Notification Released On||03.08.2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||05.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||04.09.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Written Test/ Computer Application Test/ Skill Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 through online by using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Apply via online mode, the online application link is given below.
How to apply online for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “orissahighcourt.nic.in”
- In the homepage, find the notification of Advertisement for the Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Stenographer in the High Court’s Establishment in the Recruitment Corner section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- Once check the details properly.
Here you will get the detailed information of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply recruitment process. If you want more details about this Orissa High Court recruitment, check the official website (orissahighcourt.nic.in). Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Section Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 202 | Last Date 20.03.2021 | Orissa High Court Notification @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack has issued new employment notice [Advertisement No. 01 of 2021] on 17.02.2021 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment. As per the Odisha High Court recruitment notification, online registration will be started on 18.02.2021 and it will be ended on 20.03.2021. There are 202 vacancies are filled by High Court of Orrisa and these vacancies are assigned for Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Odisha can use this chance.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment notification & Orissa High Court recruitment apply online link is available @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. Candidates who are seeking Any Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Orissa High Court ASO selection will be based on Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test and selected candidates will be appointed at Odisha State. More details of OHC vacancy, upcoming Odisha Court Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 01 of 2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2021|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about www.orissahighcourt.nic.in recruitment. Here you will get information of ASO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Orissa High Court ASO selection will be based on Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via debit card/ credit card/net banking system.
How to apply Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment..”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|