HMT Recruitment 2018 | Legal, Engineering, Accounts & Finance Professionals | Total 16 Vacancies | Apply @ www.hmtindia.com | Last Date 25.05.2018
HMT Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited shortly called as HMT invites offline application from talented and energetic Indian candidates for Finance & Accounts Professionals, Civil Engineering Professionals and Manager/Deputy Manager (Legal) in Bangalore. Totally, 16 vacancies are allotted for the posts. All Candidates are requested to apply OFFLINE Mode only. Candidates who are eligible may apply for the posts in the prescribed format along with copies of important documents/certificates with self-attested. The prescribed format should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date 25.05.2018.
Interested candidates advised to download the notification from HMT official website given below. Read the advertisement clearly to check your eligibility criteria to apply HMT Vacancies via offline on or before the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
|Click here to apply for 25 Specialist Trainee vacancies|
Details of HMT Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Vacancy Details of HMT Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Finance & Accounts Professionals||12|
|Civil Engineering Professionals||02|
|Manager/Deputy Manager (Legal)||02|
Eligibility criteria for HMT Manager and Officer Vacancies:
- LAW Graduate (LLB)/Degree in Civil Engineering/CA/ICWA/Graduate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Position||Maximum Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager||30 years|
|Asst. General Manager||36 years|
|Dy. General Manager||40 years|
|Joint General Manager||45 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Postal.
The Joint General Manager (HR) HMT Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032.
|For SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD)||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of HMT Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
How to apply for HMT Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website of HMT ->hmtindia.com.
- Click on option -> Careers in the home page.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all details carefully.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents with self-attested.
- Send the application form through post to given HMT office address till the last date.
|Last Date for submission of offline application||25.05.2018|
HMT Recruitment 2018 | Specialist Trainee | Total Vacancy 25 | Last date 25.05.2018 | Apply @ hmtindia.com
HMT Recruitment 2018: HMT Machine Tools Ltd. has announced the notification for the post of Specialist Trainee. HMT allotted totally 25 vacancies for this post. Candidates can apply to this job through offline on or before the last date 25.05.2018. Application is available in official website of HMT. Candidates send their application to given postal address.
HMT invites applications from fresh engineering post graduates. So interested and eligible candidates can apply to this job before the last date ends. Further information about the recruitment is given in the official notification. Here you will get other information like educational qualification, age limit and selection process etc.
Details of HMT Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: HMT Machine Tools Ltd.
Category: Central Govt.
Job Name: Specialist Trainee
No of Vacancy: 25
Pay Scale: Rs 37,929/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of HMT Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||No of Vacancy|
|M.Tech(Electrical & Electronics/Electronics)||08|
Eligibility criteria for HMT Specialist Trainee vacancies
- M.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics / Electronics from recognized university.
- However check the official notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate upper age should be 30 years (as on 01.04.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Short List
- Rs 500 for Candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline- Demand Draft ( in favour of HMT Machine Tool Ltd. on any scheduled bank payable at Bangalore)
Mode of Application
- The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR), HMT Machine Tools Ltd., HMT Bhavan, No 59, Bellary Road, Bangalore-560 032.
How to apply HMT Specialist Trainee Vacancies
- Go to official website hmtindia.com.
- Click “Careers” page then find the advertisement “ For Specialist Trainee”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will be opened read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from the notification, fill up the form correctly and affix your photo on the application.
- Now send the application to given postal address before the last date ends.
|Date of notification released||02.05.2018|
|Last date to send the application form||25.05.2018|