HPPCL Recruitment 2019 | Fitter & Electrician Posts | Last Date 15.10.2019 | Apply Latest 34 Job Vacancies @ www.hppcl.in
HPPCL Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts in the following trades such as Electrician, Fitter and Welder Posts. It is going to fill 34 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this HP Power corporation recruitment 2019. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 15.10.2019 (till 5:00 PM). HPPCL recruitment 2019 notification is available in the official website www.hppcl.in.
Aspirants must have completed ITI in relevant trade from the recognized university. Candidates should not be above 30 years and not below 18 years for this Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruitment 2019. The selection of the candidates will be based on shortlisting and merit basis (marks obtained in Matric and ITI). The chosen candidates will be posted under three projects namely Sainj HEP, Sawra Kuddu HEP, Integrated Kashang HEP (Stage-I) in various districts at Himachal Pradesh.
Details of HPPCL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest HPPCL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL)|
|Job Type||State Government of India|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||34|
|Stipend||Rs.7210/- per month|
|Job Location||Kullu, Shimla, Kinnaur (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||15.10.2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
Candidates should read the detailed notification before apply to this latest job openings in HPPCL 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Himachal Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Trade Wise Vacancy Details for HPPCL Notification 2019
HPPCL is going to hire candidates for Trade Apprentice posts in this latest recruitment. The trade wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Trade||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Fitter, Electrician & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed ITI in relevant trade from the recognized university.
- Himachal Pradesh residential persons only can apply for this recruitment.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and merit basis (marks obtained in Matric and ITI).
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (By hand/ Registered post) to the following address.
Address to apply
|Sainj HEP||Deputy General Manager (Elect.)-cum- HOP Sainj HEP, Sarabai, Bhunter, Distt : Kullu (HP)-175125. Phone No. :- 01902-265191|
|Kashang (O&M stage HEP)||The Deputy General Manager (Elect.)- Cum- HoP, Integrated Kashang HEP (O&M Stage), HPPCL, Reckong Peo, Distt. Kinnaur, HP-172107 Phone No. :- 01786-223662|
|Sawra Kuddu HEP||The General Manager, Sawra Kuddu HEP, Hatkoti, Distt :Shimla (HP)-171206 Phone No. :- 01781-239205|
- No application fees will be required.
Steps to apply for HPPCL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website hppcl.in
- Find the “Career” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Advertisement for Engagement of Trade Apprentices in HPPCL under Apprentices Act, 1961 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Initially candidates should register their names in the Apprenticeship portal (i.e.www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Download the registration form after enroll your names in the portal.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Only ITI candidates can apply for this latest job recruitment in HPPCL 2019. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in HPPCL 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|