HPSC Recruitment 2018 | Haryana Public Service Commission Job Notification | Assistant District Attorney (Group-B) | Total Vacancies 190 | Apply online @ www.hpsc.gov.in | Last Date: 13.07.2018
HPSC Recruitment 2018: Haryana Public Service Commission shortly HPSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant District Attorney (Group-B). Interested candidates who are waiting for State Government vacancy can apply through online at official website. Last date for submission of online application form is 13.07.2018 (Date Extended).
Notification Details of HPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Assistant District Attorney (Group-B)|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Vacancies
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 06.07.2018
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
|For Male Gen/Reserved Other State Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For All Female Candidates (General and Reserved)||Rs. 125/-|
|For Male SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM Candidates of Haryana only||Rs. 125/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline mode – By Challan
Mode of Application
How to apply for HPSC Assistant District Attorney Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee offline on or before the last date
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||13.07.2018|
|Last date for payment of application fees||17.07.2018|
HPSC Recruitment 2018 | Sub Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director & Senior Scientific Officer Posts | Total 33 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.hpsc.gov.in | Last Date 22.05.2018
HPSC Recruitment 2018: Haryana Public Service Commission shortly called HPSC has recently published notification for the position of Group-A: Assistant Director (Biology & DNA) and Group-B: Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Senior Scientific Officer (Serology & Ballistics) on temporary basis. Totally 33 vacancies are allotted for Group-A and Group-B posts. Definitely, this is excellent opportunity for educated unemployed candidates. Eligible candidates quickly apply for HPSC Group A & B vacancies through online mode till the last date of 22.05.2018.
Interested candidate read the notification in HPSC recruitment official website given below. Check your eligibility for this post to apply via online mode. Don’t wait till the last date to apply because online application link will be disabled after the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Note: Candidates who had already applied need not apply. Candidates who had not applied earlier can apply for the post only.
Details of HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Employment Category: State Government.
Total Vacancies: 33
Job Location: Haryana
Vacancy Details for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Group-A||Assistant Director(biology)-01||02||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Assistant Director (DNA) – 01|
|Group-B||Sub Divisional Engineer – 29||31||Rs.9300-39100/-|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Serology) – 01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) – 01|
Eligibility criteria for HPSC Group A & Group B Vacancies:
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard/Higher Education/B.E/M.Sc. (at least 2nd class) in Zoology/Botany/Physical Anthropology/ Human Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Biology/Equivalent qualification from any recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age limit 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation and age relaxation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana/For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States||Rs. 500/-|
|For Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM/For Male candidates of SC/BC/EBP (GC)/ESM of Haryana only||Rs. 125/-|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only.||Nil|
Mode of Payment
Offline mode – By Challan (Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India)
How to Apply Online for HPSC Recruitment:
- First, go to official website of HPSC @ hpsc.gov.in.
- Click on option ->Advertisement in the home page.
- Find the correct notification ->Corrigendum for Advertisement No. 4(1) of 2017 – Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) Group-B in Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board (Closing date for Online Submission: 22.05.2018).
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill up your details of application form clearly and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||08.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||22.05.2018 till 05.30 PM|