Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 | Junior Clerk Vacancy | Apply Online @ hpbose.org | Last Date: 15.08.2017
HPSC Bank Recruitment 2017 : HP State Cooperative Bank has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk Vacancies. There are 70 vacancies for allotted for this post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 15th August 2017. Aspirants who are waiting for State Government Jobs notifications in HPSCB can utilize this excellent opportunity and candidates may refer the official website regarding HPSCB Jobs.
In this post, We are provide the HPSCB Junior Clerk job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about HPSC Bank Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of HPSC Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy Details of HPSC Bank Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerk||70||Rs.10,300 to Rs.34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,200|
Eligibility Criteria of HP State Cooperative Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Candidates should possess 10+2/ Graduate degree in any of the relevant field from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01/01/2017
- Written Test
|General /All Candidates of Other State||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/PHH(with in the H.P State)||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
Offline – Bank Challan
Bank in favour of SECRETARY, H.P BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION DHARAMSHALA.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for HPSC Bank Recruitment
- Go to official website and then look for Career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||01.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.08.2017|
|Date of Written Examination||27.08.2017|