HSSC SI Syllabus 2021 | Knowledge Test/ PST/ PMT | Download HSSC Haryana Police SI Syllabus/ Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Syllabus @ hssc.gov.in
HSSC SI Syllabus 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Knowledge Test/ Physical Screening Test/ Physical Measurement Test for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Male and Female) post. Recently the Haryana SI recruitment notification is published on the official website. Nearly, 465 vacancies are covered by the Haryana Police SI recruitment notification. Candidate will be recruited with the help of above-mentioned test. There are many candidates is applying for this HSSC SI recruitment.
The examination will be held on 01.08.2021 through OMR based. The time and venue for the test will be intimated on the admit card. Candidate may download admit card using its official website. After the selection process, candidate will be appointed at Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) with the pay scale of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month. Further details of HSSC Sub Inspector syllabus, Haryana Police SI Syllabus, Haryana Police Sub Inspector syllabus, Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Syllabus, HSSC Exam date etc. will be available on the official website. Scroll down to get the details of Haryana SI syllabus exam pattern, exam date and HSSC SI Syllabus link.
Details of Haryana Police SI Syllabus/ HSSC SI Syllabus
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Sub Inspector (Male/ Female)|
|Test Name||Knowledge Test/ PST/ PMT|
Candidates may visit the official website to get the details of Haryana Police SI Syllabus/ HSSC SI syllabus/ Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Syllabus . Here we are providing Haryana Police SI exam pattern in detail. Keep in touch with dailyrecruitment.in to get more updates.
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed graduate from a recognized University for the post of Sub-Inspector.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category on basis of marks shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:
- The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate and Commission shall not be responsible for any mishap.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometre||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometre||6 minutes|
|Ex-Service Man||1.0 Kilometre||5 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Service Rules, 2017, amended from time to time.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of Selection.
How to download Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
- Go to the official website “hssc.gov.in“
- Choose the HSSC SI notification.
- In the notification the Haryana Police SI syllabus is attached.
- You may download HSSC SI syllabus and use it.
|HSSC SI SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|