HTET Exam 2018 | Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018 | PRT, TGT & PGT Posts | Last Date 30.11.2018 | Apply online @ bseh.org.in
HTET Exam 2018: Board of School Education Haryana is going to conduct Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018 on 5th & 6th Jan 2019. It invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for HTET exam for selection of candidates for following posts TRT, TGT and PGT. As per the HTET notification, there are many number of vacancies are allocated for these posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Haryana can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 19.11.2018 to 30.11.2018. HTET 2018 online application and latest notification is available in official website.
|Click here to download HTET 2018 Admit Card|
Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit as per the notification. Board of School Education Haryana will select the aspirants on the basis of written examination. After that selected candidates will be posted as Teacher on Haryana state. Contenders should submit online application only no other modes of application will be accepted. Applicants should pay the required fee amount and make the fee through online. More details of upcoming HTET exam, call letter, result, merit list, selection list, exam date and etc. are available in official website.
Details of HTET Exam 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018|
|Total Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.11.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2018|
You may visit BSEH Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Senior Secondary/ Graduation/ D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Senior Secondary/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): PG Degree in the relevant subjects with B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on the written examination.
Mode of Application
- Candidate should submit online application only.
- Candidates must pay the required fee and fee details are given below.
|Level||Gen/ OBC/ other State||SC/ PH (Haryana State)|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make the payment through online.
How to apply HTET Exam Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website bseh.org.in.
- Find the advertisement “HTET Information Bulletin of 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “HTET 2018- online registration” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|