IAHE Recruitment 2018 | Indian Academy of Highway Engineers | Stenographer, Office Asst., Multi – Tasking Staff (MTS), Staff Car Driver & Lab Asst. Posts | 14 Vacancies | Apply @ iahe.org.in | Last Date 15.05.2018
IAHE Recruitment 2018: Indian Academy of Highway Engineers shortly called as IAHE invites offline application for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-D, Stenographer (Rajbhasha) Grade-D, Office Assistant (Accounts) (IT), Multi – Tasking Staff (MTS), Staff Car Driver and Lab Assistant in Group-C, at IAHE Noida. Totally, 14 vacancies are allotted for these various Group-C post. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 15.05.2018.
Interested candidates download notification from official website given below. Read complete details of notification clearly & Check your eligibility to apply offline mode. Eligible candidates can send the prescribed format through postal till the last date. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Incomplete applications & application without self-certified copies of certificate/document will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancies details and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of IAHE Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy Details of IAHE Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||vacancies||Pay scale|
|Stenographer Grade – D||02||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs. 2400|
|Stenographer Grade – D||02||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs. 1900|
|Stenographer (Rajbhasha) Grade – D||01||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs. 1900|
|Office Assistant (Accounts)||02||Rs.5200- 20200) + Rs. 2400|
|Office Assistant (IT)||02||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs.2400|
|Multi – Tasking Staff (MTS)||02||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs. 1900|
|Staff Car Driver||01||Rs. 5200- 20200) + Rs. 1900|
|Lab Assistant||02||Rs.5200- 20200) + Rs. 1900|
Eligibility Criteria for IAHE Vacancies:
- Candidates should have 10+2/ Graduate/ Secondary School and Valid Driving License (HMV)/ Knowledge of Cash, Accounts, Budget work/ Basic knowledge in computer/ ITI in Civil / Typing in English & Hindi/ Equivalent from any recognized board/university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Written Test
- Typing/Short hand
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum age limitation is 18 years & maximum age limitation is 27 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official web site given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Post
Postal Address is,
“The Director, Indian Academy of Highway Engineers, A-5, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida (UP) – 201 301 (India)” (Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”)
|For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)||Nil|
|General and OBC Category||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Indian Academy of Highway Engineers” payable at Noida (UP).
How to Apply IAHE Group – C vacancies:
- Go to official website of IAHE e. iahe.org.in
- Click on option -> Vacancies (Gr.’C’) in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Take printout the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach Passport size photo & all the necessary documents with self-Attested.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date
|Last date for submission of application||15.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of application from candidates residing in far flung areas||21.05.2018|