IBBI Recruitment 2019 | Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Notification | RA & Consultant Posts | Total 12 Job Vacancies | Download IBBI Application Form @ IBBI Careers | Last Date 01st April 2019
IBBI Recruitment 2019: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued job notification recruitment of Research Associates and Consultant vacancies. There are 12 vacancies allotted for 10 vacancies of RA and 02 vacancies of consultant. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment through online mode by E-Mail. Send your hard copy filled application to following mail address i.e. email@example.com on or before the last date of 01st April 2019. Download prescribed application form and job advertisement at IBBI careers page of ibbi.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed LL.B or Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or MBA or its equivalent educational qualification and applicants not more than 63 years. IBBI will conduct interview for selection of suitable applicants. The last date for receipt of application is 01.04.2019. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. For more information about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ ibbi.gov.in.
Details of IBBI Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Associates and Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Advertisement No||F. No. IBBI/HR/208|
|IBBI Official Website||ibbi.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Total IBBI Job Vacancies 2019||12|
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI Exam Notification 2019:
- LL.B/ Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in IBBI official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 63 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in IBBI official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – By Mail [E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org]
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||01.04.2019|
How to Apply for IBBI Vacancy 2019
- Go to IBBI official website -> ibbi.gov.in
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification “Engagement of Research Associates/Consultants in Law/Economics/Public Policy/Business Management in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India on Contract Basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for IBBI jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLY VIA MAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|