IBBI Recruitment 2019 | Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India | DGM/ AGM Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 17.05.2019 | Apply online @ ibbi.gov.in
IBBI Recruitment 2019: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India invites applications from professional aspirants. It is going to fill up 06 vacancies. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager posts. As per the IBBI recruitment vacancy 2019 notification, these 06 vacancies are allotted for DGM/ AGM posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address via proper channel or email. The last date for submission of application is 17.05.2019.
IBBI recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have full fill the prescribed eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification & age limit. Selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of IBBI vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IBBI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. IBBI/HR/213|
|Job Name||Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||17.05.2019|
You may go to IBBI Website to get detail information about this IBBI recruitment. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc. Here we can provide information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI DGM/ AGM Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Mr. Ritesh Kavdia, Executive Director, 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Shankar Market, Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001
- If you want to apply this recruitment via mail you can send the filled application form to following mail address
How to apply IBBI Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ibbi.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notice of Appointment of Deputy General Manager /Assistant General Manager (AGM) on deputation.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants must have finished the above mentioned eligibility criteria to apply this IBBI Vacancy 2019. This is the wonderful opportunity for professional & experienced candidates. You can visit our page regularly for more updates also for upcoming changes.
IBBI Recruitment 2019 | Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Notification | RA & Consultant Posts | Total 12 Job Vacancies | Download IBBI Application Form @ IBBI Careers | Last Date 01st April 2019
IBBI Recruitment 2019: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued job notification recruitment of Research Associates and Consultant vacancies. There are 12 vacancies allotted for 10 vacancies of RA and 02 vacancies of consultant. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment through online mode by E-Mail. Send your hard copy filled application to following mail address i.e. email@example.com on or before the last date of 01st April 2019. Download prescribed application form and job advertisement at IBBI careers page of ibbi.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed LL.B or Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or MBA or its equivalent educational qualification and applicants not more than 63 years. IBBI will conduct interview for selection of suitable applicants. The last date for receipt of application is 01.04.2019. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. For more information about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ ibbi.gov.in.
Details of IBBI Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Associates and Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Advertisement No||F. No. IBBI/HR/208|
|IBBI Official Website||ibbi.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Total IBBI Job Vacancies 2019||12|
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI Exam Notification 2019:
- LL.B/ Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in IBBI official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 63 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in IBBI official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – By Mail [E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org]
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||01.04.2019|
How to Apply for IBBI Vacancy 2019
- Go to IBBI official website -> ibbi.gov.in
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification “Engagement of Research Associates/Consultants in Law/Economics/Public Policy/Business Management in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India on Contract Basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for IBBI jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.