IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Officer Grade A Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Apply Online @ ibbi.gov.in | Last Date: 14.03.2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India shortly called for IBBI has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Officer Grade A. There are 18 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates who are interested now can apply this IBBI Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of CA/CS/CMA/LL.B./MBA to apply for IBBI Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 14.03.2018
In this post, We are provide the IBBI job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about IBBI Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of IBBI Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Pay Scale: Rs.28150 – 55600/-
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria of IBBI Officer Grade A Vacancies
- CA/CS/CMA/LL.B./MBA in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification/experience details.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)
- Age should not exceed for 28 years as on 01.03.2018.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply online for IBBI Recruitment
- Go to official website of IBBI (i,e) ibbi.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||22.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||14.03.2018|