IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 14.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ ibbi.gov.in
IBBI Recruitment 2018: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India invites application from eligible candidates. Currently it has 06 openings at Delhi location. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 06 vacancies. Applicants who want to get jobs in central govt can use this chance. As per the IBBI recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment through either online or offline. The last date to submit the application form is 14.12.2018. IBBI recruitment notification and application form is available in official website.
IBBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of deputation. Candidates must have possessed graduate from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. IBBI will conduct interview for selection of suitable applicants. Selected aspirants will be engaged on Delhi or Anywhere in India. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of IBBI upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, result, selection list interview questions and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IBBI Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Delhi or Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to submit the application form||14.12.2018|
You may visit IBBI Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts
- Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit the application form through either online (mail) or offline.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Mr. Ritesh Kavdia, Executive Director, 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Shankar Market, Connaught Circus, New Delhi -110001
- If the candidates want to apply via online (mail), may send the application form in prescribed format to following mail address
How to apply IBBI Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website ibbi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice for appointment of Manager/Assistant Manager on deputation” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address through either online (mail) or offline.
|APPLY VIA MAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|