IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 | Clerical Cadre Posts | Total Posts 12075 | Main Exam Date 19.01.2020 | Download IBPS CRP Clerical Call Letter @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card on 07.01.2020 and it is going to conduct the Main Exam for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts on 19.01.2020. IBPS Clerk Prelims exam was completed on 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019. Candidates who have shortlisted in IBPS CRP Clerk Preliminary exam those aspirants kindly get your IBPS CRP Clerks IX Main Hall Ticket @ www.ibps.in from 07.01.2020 to 19.01.2020. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam date, time and venue are given in the IBPS Call Letter.
As per the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 12075 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have passed in Clerk Pre exam those candidates download your main admit card by using IBPS login credentials. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will select the candidates on the basis of Preliminary Examination & Main Examination. IBPS will conduct the clerk preliminary exam for 200 marks and exam duration is 160 minutes. More details of IBPS Clerk main admit card/ hall ticket, result, IBPS Clerk syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of IBPS Clerks-IX Mains Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Category||Central Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||CRP Clerks-IX|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||160 minutes|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||19.01.2020|
|Admit Card download date||07.01.2020 to 19.01.2020|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Now|
You may visit www.ibps.in website to get more details about IBPS CRP Clerk admit card. Here you can get information like IBPS hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
IBPS Main Exam Pattern for Clerk Posts
- Exam Duration: 160 minutes
- No of Questions: 190 questions
- Maximum Marks: 200 marks
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and Bilingual
- Mark Deduction: 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IBPS CRP Clerical Cadre Main Exam Scheme
- IBPS will conduct the CBT exam for 200 marks and exam scheme is given below
How to Download IBPS CRP Clerks Mains Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Find the IBPS Admit Card link for clerk posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your IBPS login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|IBPS CLERK MAIN CALL LETTER||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|