IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 | Institute of Banking Personnel Selection | Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 12075 | IBPS Pre Exam Date: 07, 08, 14 & 21 Dec 2019 | Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Preliminary Syllabus PDF @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts. Now it has released the IBPS CRP Clerk Preliminary Exam 2019 Syllabus for Clerk posts. It has recently published the IBPS recruitment notification on Sep 2019 and online process is undergoing. Aspirants who are seeking Bank jobs can use this chance. Candidates who have applied for this IBPS Clerk recruitment, kindly download the IBPS CRP Clerk 2019 Prelims syllabus & exam pattern @ www.ibps.in.
As per the IBPS Clerk 2019 notification, overall 12075 vacancies are allocated for CRP Clerk posts. There are many number of aspirants are applying for this IBPS Bank Clerk recruitment. IBPS Clerk Pre Exam will be conducted for 100 marks & exam duration is 60 minutes and detailed exam scheme is given below. Applicants who have cleared the online exam those aspirants are only eligible attend the main exam. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of IBPS Clerk 2019 admit card, upcoming IBPS job vacancies, latest jobs, answer key, merit list, selection list, cut off score, result and etc. are given official website.
Details of IBPS CRP Clerks-IX Exam Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Scheme of exam||Computer Based Test|
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Date||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date||09.01.2019|
You may visit www.ibps.in Website to get detailed info about IBPS Clerk Pre syllabus 2019. Here you will get IBPS Clerk syllabus details, exam scheme, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IBPS CRP Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- No of Questions: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Type of Questions: multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Bilingual.
- Mark Deduction: 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Scheme for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
- IBPS will conduct the clerk pre exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
IBPS Clerk 2019 Preliminary Syllabus
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Double Fillers, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Error Correction, Error Detection & etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Inequality (Coded/Direct), Data Sufficiency, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous (Blood Relation, Order Ranking, Direction) & etc.
- Numerical Ability: Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous (Age-based problems, Time & Work, SI & CI, Profit Loss, Boas and Streams) & etc.
How to download IBPS CRP Clerk Syllabus 2019 PDF
- Go to official website ibps.in
- Find the IBPS Clerk syllabus link.
- Click on the link syllabus pdf will open.
- You may download it for prepare your exam.
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of IBPS to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.