IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018 | Common Recruitment Process – Probationary Officer / Management Trainee | Total Vacancies 4252 | Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Apply Online @ IBPS PO / MT Page
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS announced notification for the common recruitment process (CRP) for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks (PSBs). Particularly, 4252 vacancies are allotted for the posts of PO / MT. Eligible candidates apply online for common written examination for PO/MT VII on or before the last date September 04, 2018. Submit online application form @ IBPS PO / MT Page.
|Click here to download IBPS PO/ MT Preliminary Admit Card|
IBPS PO / MT online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in IBPS PO / MT VII official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. As the exam date was announced, candidates download syllabus, exam pattern and previous question papers in order to prepare well for the exam. This Page explains IBPS PO VII Notification 2018 in brief.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India.
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Post Name||PO / Management Trainees|
|Total No of Vacancies||4252|
|Location of Job||All India Jobs|
|More Details||Click here|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04.09.2018|
They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Eligibility criteria for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
IBPS Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then IBPS PO / MT Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.08.2018|
|Last date of online application||04.09.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in PSBs via IBPS would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for IBPS Exam Calendar for the year 2018 – 2019.