IBPS RRB Exam Notification 2020 | Officers (Scale – I, II, III) & Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose) posts| Total Vacancies 9640 | Last Date 09.11.2020 (Re-Opened) | IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification @ www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB Exam Notification 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. There are 9640 vacancies will be filled by IBPS RRB and post wise vacancy details are clearly given in the IBPS RRB Notification. Applicants who are searching Bank Jobs those candidates kindly make the IBPS Online Registration from 26.10.2020 (Re-Opened) and IBPS RRB Recruitment online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of IBPS CRP RRB IX recruitment online application is 09.11.2020 (Re-Opened).
IBPS RRB Recruitment apply online & IBPS CRP RRB IX Notification is available @ IBPSC Website (www.ibps.in). Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks those aspirants must have completed IBPS RRB Eligibility 2020. IBPS recruitment process will be based on Online Exam & Interview [only for Officers (Scale – I, II & III)] and IBPS RRB Exam will be held on Sep/ Oct 2020. If you want to apply both posts (i.e.) Officers and Office Assistant, you can apply separately and pay the fee separately for each post. Candidates are advised to apply for only one post (i.e.) Scale-I, II and III in Officers cadre. More information about the IPBS RRB Vacancy, IBPS CRP RRB Notification, IBPS RRB Jobs, admit card, result, IBPS RRB Latest vacancy, upcoming IBPS notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Details of IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Officers (Scale – I, II, III) & Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application||26.10.2020 (Re-Opened)|
|Last date for submission of online application||09.11.2020 (Re-Opened)|
Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the
candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Here you will get details of IBPS Officer & Office Assistants posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IBPS Gramin Bank 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the IBPS notification, overall 9640 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||4624|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||03|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||26|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||26|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||838|
|Officer Scale III||156|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CRP RRB Officers & Office Assistant Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)||18 – 30 years|
|Officer Scale- II (Manager)||21 – 32 years|
|Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)||21 – 40 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose) –||18 – 28 years|
- IBPS RRB recruitment process will be based on Online Exam & Interview [only for Officers (Scale – I, II & III)].
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
|Name of the Post||Category & Fee|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWD & Rs.850 for all others|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM & Rs.850 for all others|
Mode of Payment
- you can make the payment via Online – Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
How to apply IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP RRBs” then click “Common recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase IX”
- Find the advertisement “Click here to view advertisement for CRP-RRB Recruitment of Officers (Scale – I, II, III) & Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose)-CRP RRBs IX”
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check your eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply, enter your details and make the payment through online mode.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
How to fill up IBPS CRP RRB IX Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression & Hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|SUPPLEMENTARY ADVT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|IBPS RRB NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|