IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 | 4336 Vacancies | Examination Date 30.11.2019 | Download Call Letter @ www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Common Recruitment Process (CRP) has released their hall ticket or call letter for an online mains exam. They may conduct this IBPS CRP PO/MT-IX online main examination at various centres. IBPS PO main exam date, time and venue detailed information are indicated on your particular hall ticket. Those candidates who are applied for this bank job recruitment can now download your IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 on their official website @ www.ibps.in using your IBPS login details. Get more details about IBPS CRP PO/RRBs exam notifications, vacancy, salary, exam pattern, exam schedule/scheme, syllabus, answer key, cut off marks, admit card, result/merit list, provisional selection list, score card etc. will be uploaded on the IBPS career web portal.
According to IBPS PO 2019 Notification, candidates who are qualified and shortlisted in IBPS Prelims Exam should appear for Main Examination. IBPS Main Exam will consist of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test, both tests will be online. The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The Duration of Descriptive Test is of 30 minutes (25 marks) and it will be a test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by IBPS. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective test. Shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview.
IBPS PO Mains Hall Ticket 2019 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Category||IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019|
|Designation||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination (Preliminary & Main), Common Interview|
|Name of the Exam||Main Examination|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|Category||Central Government – Bank Job|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about IPBS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 future updates, upcoming Vacancy, result, cut-off marks etc.
IBPS PO Objective Test Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Time duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40 minutes|
IBPS CRP PO/MT IX Exam Schedule/Scheme:
- Exam Scheme: Online Examination
- Exam Type: Computer Based Test
- Questions Type: Objective Type & Descriptive Type
- Number of Questions : 155 (Objective Test)
- Maximum Marks : 200 (Objective Test) & 25 (Descriptive Test)
- Duration of Paper : 3 Hours (Objective Test) & 30 minutes (Descriptive Test)
- Exam Date: Tentatively on 13.11.2019 (Refer hall ticket)
- There will be Negative Marking for the wrong answers (one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty).
Steps to Download IBPS PO IX Admit Card:
- Go to IBPS official website “https://www.ibps.in”.
- Click on “CRP PO/MT” from the left side menu bar.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees IX”.
- Select “Click here to download Online Main Exam Call Letter for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees IX – (CRP PO/MT-IX)”.
- Get your IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 by entering login credentials like roll number & password/ DOB.
- Your IPBS CRP PO/MT IX hall ticket/ call letter will display on the screen, download it and make a print.
- Get back and find the link “Click here to download Information Handout for online Exam for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees IX – (CRP PO/MT-IX) – (English) / (Hindi)” to get details about online mains exam.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|