NBPGR Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate, JRF, Field Worker & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date 02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020 | Apply @ www.nbpgr.ernet.in
NBPGR Recruitment 2020: ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources invites applications through Email for the following posts under various projects. It is going to fill up 42 vacancies in NBPGR Delhi and these vacancies are assigned for Research Associate, Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician, Young Professional, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant /Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Worker posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi can apply to this recruitment on or before 02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020.
Selection will be based on Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) and selected candidates will be appointed at ICAR – NBPGR New Delhi. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree in concerned discipline and should have attained prescribed age limit. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. NBPGR Delhi recruitment notification & NBPGR Jobs application form is available @ www.nbpgr.ernet.in. More details of ICAR NBPGR vacancy, upcoming NBPGR Delhi Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NBPGR Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Associate, Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician, Young Professional, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant /Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Worker|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.06.2020, 15.06.2020 & 16.06.2020|
Here you will get information of PA, RA, JRF & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ICAR NBPGR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 42 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Research Associate||05||Rs.47000 & Rs.54000|
|Project Associate||11||Rs.31000 & Rs.42000|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker||12||Rs.18000|
|Junior Research Fellow||03||Rs.31000|
|Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician||02||Rs.20000|
|Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NBPGR PA, RA, Field Worker & Other Posts
- Research Associate: Doctoral Degree/ Post-Graduation in Concerned subject.
- Project Associate: Master’s Degree in Plant breeding/ Agriculture/Botany/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or related subjects.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker, Technician Assistant: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Life sciences/ Environmental science.
- Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician: Graduation in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Young Professional: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/Life Sciences (Bioinformatics)/ Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology.
- Project Assistant: Sc/ B. Tech in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology.
- Laboratory Assistant /Project Assistant: Graduation in Life Sciences.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|RA, PA, JRF,||35 years|
|Scientific administrative assistant/Field worker, Project Assistant/ Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/Technician,||50 years|
|YP||21 to 45 years|
- Selection will be based on Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing).
Mode of Application
- Applications via Email only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get post wise email address.
How to apply ICAR NBPGR Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nbpgr.ernet.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NBPGR Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NBPGR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2 | NOTICE 3 | NOTICE 4 | NOTICE 5|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|