ICCR Recruitment 2020 | APO, Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 08.04.2020 | Apply online @ www.iccr.gov.in
ICCR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council for Cultural Relations invites online applications via ICCR Portal. Recently new job notification was released on 17.03.2020 regarding various Direct Recruitment posts i.e. Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC. As per the ICCR Advertisement 2020, there are 32 vacancies are filled by ICCR. Aspirants who are searching central govt jobs can make the online registration by using ICCR login from 17.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for ICCR Jobs 2020 is 08.04.2020.
ICCR recruitment process will be based on CBT, Computer Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. ICCR Advertisement 2020 and ICCR recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ www.iccr.gov.in. Applicants should hold 12th std/ Degree/ Diploma/PG Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of ICCR recruitment, upcoming ICCR Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ICCR Announcements 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.04.2020|
|Admit Card release date||23.04.2020|
|CBT date||May 2020|
Here you will get information of Assistant, Programme Officer & other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ICCR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Assistant, Steno & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 12th std/ Degree/ Diploma/PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Programme Officer||18 to 35|
|APO||Upto 35 years|
|Assistant||Upto 30 years|
|Sr. Steno||18 to 30 years|
|Jr. Steno & LDC||18 to 27 years|
- Programme Officer, APO & Assistant: CBT, Computer Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test
- Steno & Jr. Steno: CBT and Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test
- LDC: CBT and Skill Test/ Typing Test
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.250 for Others candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit.
Steps to download ICCR Advertisement 2020
- Go to official website iccr.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification of Direct Recruitment Posts in ICCR”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|