IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 | Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 12.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.ifb.icfre.gov.in
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2019: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) – Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) has recently published the recruitment notice [No 6-317/IFB/DPR Godavari/2019 20/ 681] for Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist posts. As per the IFB ICFRE Hyderabad notification 2019, overall 32 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Telangana should send the application form to following mail address i.e. email@example.com. The last date for receipt of the application is 12.11.2019.
IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.ifb.icfre.gov.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Maharashtra, AP, Telangana, Odisha, Chhattisgarh & MP. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of IFB recruitment vacancy, upcoming ICFRE jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IFB ICFRE Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Forest Biodiversity|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No 6-317/IFB/DPR Godavari/2019 20/ 681|
|Job Name||Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, AP, Telangana, Odisha, Chhattisgarh & MP|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Mail||12.11.2019|
You may visit www.ifb.icfre.gov.in Website to get more details about IFB recruitment. Here you will get information of Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ICFRE 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Subject Matter Specialist||03||Check advt.|
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following mail address
Steps to apply for ICFRE IFB Hyderabad Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ifb.icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Advertisement for engagement of field assistants for the project entitled “Preparation of DPR on rejuvenation of River Godavari through forestry interventions”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|