IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 | INSTITUTE OF FOREST BIODIVERSITY | Technical Assistant | 06 Vacancies | Last Date: 20/04/2020 | Apply now @ ifb.icfre.gov.in
IFB Hyderabad recruitment 2020: INSTITUTE OF FOREST BIODIVERSITY (INDIAN COUNCIL OF FORESTRY RESEARCH AND EDUCATION) invites applications for recruitment through Offline. IFB Hyderabad has announced new job notification (No.1-156/ IFB/TA/2019-20/1157) for Technical Assistant posts. IFB announced 06 Vacancies for the posts. The examination will be conducted on APRIL. To download application form for the post, go to @ ifb.icfre.gov.in and download the application form. The last date for the submission of the application is 20.04.2020.
IFB has announced new job notification, the date is 20.02.2020. Applicants should hold degree from a Recognized University. Download applications from IFB Hyderabad website and the filled application form via post, other mode of application would not be accepted. Candidates who applies, more than one post, the application will be strictly rejected. Candidates must attach documents and other information as given in the application form. The age limit should be 21-30 years. Selection process will be based on Written Examination. The syllabuses for the examination are given in the official notification for your reference.
Details of IFB Hyderabad recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||INSTITUTE OF FOREST BIODIVERSITY|
|Organization type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement No||(No.1-156/ IFB/TA/2019-20/ 1157)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Starting date for submission of application form||20-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||20-04-2020|
Keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly for latest updates. More updates like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, how to download regarding IFB recruitment 2020 are given below for your reference. You may also visit IFB official site to get more details about IFB recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for IFB Hyderabad recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should possess bachelor’s in Agriculture / Botany / Biotechnology / Marine Biology.
- Candidates without required education qualification will be rejected.
- Age limit will be 21-30 years as on 20.04.2020.
- The selection process is based on Written Examination.
- Candidates short-listing by the screening committee will be called for the examination.
Mode of Application:
- Application only through offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application form only through post to ‘The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad -500 100′.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.300/- except SC/ST/Women candidates.
Mode of payment:
- Payment of fees is accepted only through Demand Draft.
- DD should be drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Hyderabad.
Steps to apply IFB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Then find the advertisement given in the home page under the vacancies.
- Check advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Carefully fill the details manually in the application form.
- Finally send the application form to the address given above.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|