IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2020 | Forest Guard Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date 15.05.2020 | Download ICFRE Notification @ www.icfre.gov.in
IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2020: Institute of Wood Science and Technology has started the recruitment process and it invites applications via offline mode from 12th passed candidates. Recently New employment notification [No. 1-11/2019-20/IWST/Estt /3375] was uploaded on 18.03.2020 at www.icfre.gov.in. As per the IWST Recruitment notification, overall 03 vacancies are filled by ICFRE and these vacancies are assigned to Forest Guard Posts. Interested candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Institute
of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560 003”. The last date of receipt of application is 15.05.2020. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Karnataka can use this IWST Jobs 2020
Applicants must have possessed 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board and successfully complete Forestry Training course. The applicants selected on direct recruitment. Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Candidates will be selected of the basis of Written Exam and No Interview will be conducted for forest guard post. Selected candidates will be placed at ICFRE, IWST, Bengaluru [Karnataka]. IWST recruitment notification pdf and IWST Jobs application form is available in ICFRE careers. Applications received after tha due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of ICFRE jobs , upcoming IWST jobs notices, interview questions, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IWST Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute Of Wood Science and Technology|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advt No||No. 1-11/2019-20/IWST/Estt /3375|
|Job Name||Forest Guard|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Last date for receipt of the application||15.05.2020|
You may visit www.icfre.gov.in Website to get more details about this IWST jobs. Here you will get information of Forest Guard posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for IWST Forest Guard Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board and successfully complete Forestry Training course.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected of the basis of Written Exam and No Interview will be conducted for forest guard post.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560 003
- Rs.300 for all candidates and Rs.100 for PH/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru.
How to get IWST Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notification for the post of Forest Guard at Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IWST Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IWST Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Advt No, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, DD details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|