ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies | PGDB Programme | Apply Now @ icicicareers.com
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018: ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company, located at various places across India. Currently, ICICI has decided to recruit eligible and trusted aspirants for Probationary Officer (PO) posts through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme. Candidates who have more passion in Bank jobs can apply to these ICICI Bank PO PGDB Program 2018 at ICICI bank careers login page. You may get the ICICI Bank recruitment notification and apply link from official website (www.icicicareers.com).
ICICI bank invites both freshers and experienced applicants for PO posts. Candidates must have graduation in any disciplines from recognized university. As per the ICICI job description candidates must have attained the age of 25 years as on 31.01.2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process of Probationary Officer post. After that ICICI bank will conduct the Probationary Officer Training Programme at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank. Full details about PGDB programme are given below. After successful completion of training, contenders will appoint on anywhere in India.
You may get more details about PGDB programme, PGDB Prgogramme structure, latest ICICI jobs, upcoming vacancies, ICICI PO result, call letter, recruitment process and etc. are given in career page of ICIC.
Details of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Industry||Banking Financial Services|
|Products||Consumer banking, Corporate banking, Wholesale banking, Mortgage loans, Private banking, Wealth management & Investment banking|
|Job Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||Best in Banking sector|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
You may visit ICICI career page to get more details about ICICI PO recruitment. Here we can provide information like educational qualification, age limit, recruitment process, programme structure, how to apply PO vacancy 2018 and apply link. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI PO Vacancy 2018
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in any Disciplines|
|Age Limit||Up to 25 years (31.01.2018)|
ICICI follows multi stage recruitment process, there are given below.
- Application: ICICI HR will check your profile, whether it is suitable or not for PO post.
- Shortlisting: After that they shortlist the application based on qualification, age and experience and if you are shortlisted they will informed you.
- Personality Profiler: Before attend an interview; you will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire.
- Documentation: After that you need to submit certain documents.
- Interview: then you may attend the interview and to be carried out either in person, video conference or I – Studio.
ICICI Probationary Officer PGDB Programme Structure
|Term 1 (4 months)||Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 1 (4 months)||On-the-job training at ICICI Bank|
|Term 3 (2 months)||Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4 (4 months)||On-the-job training at ICICI Bank|
How to apply ICICI Bank recruitment notification 2018
- Go to ICICI careers icicicareers.com.
- Click “Search and Apply” find the job title “Probationary Officer”.
- Click on the job title description will be open, read it and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible you can enter the “Apply Here” button then enter your details correctly.
- If your profile suits for ICICI PO recruitment 2018 they will contact you.
|To Apply ICICI Bank PO vacancy||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|