ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018 | ICMAM Project Directorate Job Notification | Project Scientist, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date: 14.03.2018 | Apply Online @ www.icmam.gov.in
ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018: Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management – Project Directorate shortly ICMAMPD PD has recently released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Project Scientist, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant Vacancy. As per Job Notification, They will recruit for 62 Vacancies for these post. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Tamil Nadu State Government Job and apply to this notification before the last date 14.03.2018. Applicants can check the official notification for ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018 at official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for ICMAM Project Directorate Jobs by sending their hard copy of application to the below mentioned address
This page explain more information regarding ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply check the following details. Candidates can get more information about ICMAM Project Directorate Vacancy of 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management – Project Directorate
Job Category: Central Govt. jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Project Scientist D (PS-D)||01||Rs.50000 (consolidated)|
|Project Scientist C (PS-C)||17||Rs.46000 (consolidated)|
|Project Scientist B (PS-B)||33||Rs.43000 (consolidated)|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||03||Rs.27000 (consolidated)|
|Field Assistant (FA||08||Rs.25000 (consolidated)|
Eligibility Criteria of ICMAM Project Directorate Vacancies
- 10th/Degree/Diploma/BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline or or equivalent
from a recognized University
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
|Post Name||Maximum Age (Years)|
|Project Scientist D (PS-D)||45|
|Project Scientist C (PS-C)||40|
|Project Scientist B (PS-B)||35|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||28|
|Field Assistant (FA||28|
Mode of Application
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
The Head, ICMAM Project Directorate, Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
How to apply for ICMAM Project Directorate Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Last date for submission of online applications||14.03.2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications (hard copy)||21.03.2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications (hard copy) from North|
Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar
Islands and Lakshadweep