ICMR Recruitment 2019 | Indian Council of Medical Research Job Notification for Scientist ‘C’ Posts | Total 27 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ icmr.nic.in | Last Date 11th Jan 2019
ICMR Recruitment 2019: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is inviting offline applications for the recruitment of Scientist ‘C’ job vacancy at ICMR-Hqrs, New Delhi. As per ICMR job advertisement, particularly 27 vacancies are allotted for Scientist ‘C’ position. Interested candidates who are eligible for ICMR Scientist ‘C’ job vacancy can send your prescribed application form along with required testimonials to Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi on or before the last date of 11th January 2019. Candidates may download official notification and offline application form at ICMR Careers Page.
|Click here to apply 575 ICMR-NIRT latest openings|
Candidates should have completed prescribed age limits and educational qualification. Above said posts are not identified for PWD candidates. The selected applicants will be appointed on direct recruitment basis. Deposit your application fee via Demand Draft and SC/ ST, Women & PWD candidates and candidates residing abroad are exempt from payment of application fee. The application received without requisite certificates/ without fee/ incomplete applications/ after the last date of receipt of application, will be not considered. For more information about Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2018-19, candidates may check the official website @ icmr.nic.in.
Details of ICMR Recruitment Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Scientist ‘C’|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Advertisement No||Ref. Adv. No. ICMRHQ/Pers/2018/03|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Delhi Scientist ‘C’ Recruitment 2018-19:
- Post graduate degree/ MBBS/ BDS/B.V.Sc & AH degree/ M.Sc + Ph.D degree/ M.Tech/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Personal discussion/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in ICMR official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
|The Assistant Director General (Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box. No. 4911, New Delhi – 110029.|
- For SC/ ST, Women, PWD and candidates residing abroad -> Nil.
- For General/ OBC -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||11.01.2019 (Friday)|
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment for Scientist – C Job Vacancy 2018-19:
- Go to ICMR official website -> icmr.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Career Opportunity in the home page.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement for the Post of Scientist-C at ICMR-Hqrs, New Delhi” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ICMR Recruitment 2018 | Indian Council of Medical Research Job Notification | Assistant, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk | Total Vacancies 71 | Last Date: 09.07.2018
ICMR Recruitment 2018: Indian Council of Medical Research shortly ICMR invites applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals to the recruitment of Assistant, Personal Assistant and Upper Division Clerk. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Central Government vacancy can apply through online before the last date. Eligible aspirants who want to apply for ICMR Jobs should check the below given Official Notification.
Here in below we provide some details regarding the ICMR Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply ICMR Job and more. Candidates can get more information about ICMR Job Vacancy from the official link. Moreover, Candidates should apply to this notification till 09th of July 2018 only.
Details of ICMR Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Upper Division Clerk||64||Rs.25500-81100|
Eligibility criteria for ICMR Vacancies
- Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office/Power Point)
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Test/ Shorthand Test
|SC/ST/Divyang/PWD and Female||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for ICMR job vacancies
- First go to official website and then Employment > Permanent posts>Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online before the last date
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||04.06.2018|
|Last date of online application||09.07.2018|
|Last date of pay application fee||10.07.2018|