ICMR Recruitment 2018 | Indian Council of Medical Research Job Notification | Assistant, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk | Total Vacancies 71 | Last Date: 09.07.2018
ICMR Recruitment 2018: Indian Council of Medical Research shortly ICMR invites applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals to the recruitment of Assistant, Personal Assistant and Upper Division Clerk. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Central Government vacancy can apply through online before the last date. Eligible aspirants who want to apply for ICMR Jobs should check the below given Official Notification.
Here in below we provide some details regarding the ICMR Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply ICMR Job and more. Candidates can get more information about ICMR Job Vacancy from the official link. Moreover, Candidates should apply to this notification till 09th of July 2018 only.
Details of ICMR Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Upper Division Clerk||64||Rs.25500-81100|
Eligibility criteria for ICMR Vacancies
- Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office/Power Point)
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Test/ Shorthand Test
|SC/ST/Divyang/PWD and Female||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for ICMR job vacancies
- First go to official website and then Employment > Permanent posts>Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online before the last date
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||04.06.2018|
|Last date of online application||09.07.2018|
|Last date of pay application fee||10.07.2018|