IEG Recruitment 2019 | Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 124 | Walk in Interview date 11.11.2019 | Download IEG India Notification @ www.iegindia.org
IEG Recruitment 2019: Institute of Economic Growth is going to conduct the walk in interview at Audio-Video Room of the Institute for the following positions i.e. Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer on contract basis in National Family Health Survey-5 in Delhi (NFHS-5) Project at IEG. As per the IEG Delhi recruitment 2019 notification, overall 124 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Delhi may attend the interview on 11.11.2019 @ Delhi.
Institute of Economic Growth recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.iegindia.org. Applicants must have completed Degree/ Post Graduate and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at New Delhi. Candidates must bring CV along with other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. More details of IEG Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming IEG India jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IEG Supervisor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Economic Growth|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer|
|Walk in Interview date||11.11.2019|
You may visit www.iegindia.org Website to get more details about IEG Delhi recruitment. Here you will get information of Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IEG Delhi 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the IEG notification, overall 124 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigators, Supervisor & Project Officer Posts
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Post Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|11.11.2019||11.00 am & 2.30 pm||Audio-Video Room of the Institute|
Steps to download Institute of Economic Growth Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website iegindia.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 3||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IEG Recruitment 2019 | 50 Vacancies | Field Investigators & Supervisors Posts | Walk-In Date 20.08.2019 | Download Notification @ iegindia.org
IEG Recruitment 2019: Institute of Economic Growth (IEG) has issued an advertisement notification regarding the posts of Field Investigators & Supervisors dated on 05.08.2019. Applicants are invited for walk-in-interview for the following positions on contract basis in National Family Health Survey-5 (NFHS-5) Project at IEG in Interested and eligible candidates are advised to attend an interview on the prescribed date of 20.08.2019 (Tuesday). All posts are purely contractual and for a fixed tenure in project for the Graduates. Qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interview on August 20, 2019 and are to be report on time around 11:00 AM in the Audio-Video Room of the Institute.
Selection will be based on the performance of interview. Applicants should possess any Graduate in any discipline. Candidate must have Language proficiency in Hindi and English (reading, writing and speaking). Basic Computer knowledge & Graduate in social sciences/Geography is preferably and should be experienced in field survey. The initial appointment will be for two months for field investigators and supervisors for three months extendable on satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities. This appointment will be co-terminus with completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is earlier.
Job Description about IEG Latest/New Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Institute of Economic Growth (IEG)|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Designation||Field Investigators (Listers and Mappers)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 15,000 for Field Investigators|
|Rs.25,000 for Supervisors|
|Reporting Time||11:00 am|
Applicants should bring their CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience without fail, else their application will be rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. To get more related information keep watching daily recruitment site regularly.
Details of IEG Current Job Opening/Vacancies:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Totally, 50 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisors & Field Investigators of IEG:
For more information regarding educational, age, mode of application & important links refer Institute of Economic Growth (IEG) Official Notification.
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably in social sciences/Geography)
- Refer Advertisement.
- Walk-In/ Personnel Interview
- Offline mode
Audio-Video Room of Institute of Economic Growth, University of Delhi Enclave, Delhi – 110007
Steps to Attend Walk-In Interview for Supervisors & Field Investigators IEG Recent Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.iegindia.org”.
- Pick the “Career” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Applicants are invited for Walk-in Interview for the position on contract basis in National Family Health Survey – 5 in Delhi Project”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|