IFFCO Recruitment 2019 | Trainee and MO Posts | Various Vacancies | Last Date 15.05.2019 | Apply Online @ iffco.in
IFFCO Recruitment 2019: Aspirants who wants to work in agriculture based company can get ready to apply for this notification. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. IFFCO has released an advertisement to fill up various vacancies for Legal Trainee and Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking for Central government jobs can use this opportunity. Eligible candidate can apply via online to this recruitment on or before the last date 15.05.2019.
IFFCO notification and apply online link is available in official website. Applicants must possess any of the following qualification such as Degree in Law and M.B.B.S/M.D from any recognized university. Candidate must have attained the prescribed age limit in the notification with relaxation. The selection is based on the written test/ interview. The selected candidate will be posted anywhere in India.
Details of IFFCO Recruitment 2019:
The complete details of IFFCO recruitment are as follows.
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Legal Trainee, Medical Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||Various Vacancies|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||15.05.2019|
Applicants while apply for this post must go through the official notification from the IFFCO website. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, High Court jobs, SSC jobs, TNPSC jobs, Defense jobs please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post wise Salary Details for IFFCO Recruitment 2019
IFFCO is going to hire candidates for various posts. The post wise salary details are described below.
|Name of the Post||Salary(per annum)|
|Legal Trainee||Rs.9.00 Lakhs|
|Medical Officer||Rs.13.00 Lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Trainee and Medical Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate should have completed any one of the qualification such as Degree in Law and M.B.B.S/ M.S from any recognized university.
- For further details please visit the official notification from the website.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for Legal Trainee and 35 years for Medical officer for this recruitment.
- For further details please visit the official notification from the website
- The selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidate who wants to apply for this exam can go to the official website and apply via online.
How to apply for IFFCO Notification 2019
- Go to official website iffco.in.
- Find the “News and updates” option in this website.
- After that, click the “Advertisement “notification for the recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Find the apply link, click on it and apply for the post you want to apply.
- Take the print of the application after apply for your future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the post allocated in the recruitment. Take this chance and get the job with this opportunity. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates and changes about this job.