IGNTU Recruitment 2020 | Engineer, Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 31 | Last Date: 06.07.2020 | Apply @ igntu.ac.in
IGNTU Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is a central university located in Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh. The university announced new job notification (Ref No.IGNTU/RO/317) for the posts of Chief Coordinator, Zonal Coordinator, Cloud Developer, IoT Engineer, Agro Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Food Engineer, Dashboard Manager, Startup Manager cum Law Officer, Marketing Professional, Professional Instructor, Sensor Engineer & Agro Scientist. As per the notification, 31 vacancies are filled by IGNTU. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking jobs in Madhya Pradesh. IGNTU announced new job notification on 16.06.2020. Applicants can apply @ igntu.ac.in. Application should reach the office on or before 06.07.2020.
The posts are on temporary basis for one year and it may be extendable for another one year as per the performance of candidate. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e mail email@example.com. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Online Interview. Online interview will be conducted on 08.07.2020 & 09.07.2020. The information regarding web link & time schedule for the online interview will be send to the candidates on mail. Maximum age limit is 40-50 years.
Details of IGNTU Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Ref No.IGNTU/RO/317|
|Job Name||Cheif Coordinator, Zonal Coordinator, Cloud Developer, IoT Engineer, Agro Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Food Engineer, Dashboard Manager, Startup Manager cum Law Officer, Marketing Professional, Professional Instructor, Sensor Engineer & Agro Scientist|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||06.07.2020|
|Online Interview Date||08.07.2020 & 09.07.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of IGNTU Dashboard Manager & Other Posts:
- Overall 31 vacancies are allocated for IGNTU Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Startup Manager cum Law Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/Master degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognised university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 40-50 years.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates can send their application via Online.
- Applicants can send their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06 July 2020.
Steps to Apply for IGNTU Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ igntu.ac.in
- Click ‘Latest News’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Recruitment of Various Positions Under A Meity Sponsored Project’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|