IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 | 04 Vacancies | Project Assistant (PA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts | Walk-In Date 25.10.2019 | Download Notification @ www.iifpt.edu.in
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur has 04 career job opportunities purely on temporary basis for Project Assistant (PA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) posts. They scheduled to conduct the walk in interview on the date of 25.10.2019 (Friday). Applicants who are waiting for a chance to obtain Tamil Nadu Central Government Jobs under various IIFPT projects can make use of it. Qualified candidates may attend this walk-in interview at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu). You can get the IIFPT Thanjaavur interview details, application form and job notification from the official website of IIFPT Careers page @ www.iifpt.edu.in.
IIFPT Thanjavur selection committee decision will be final and binding in all aspects. Selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Candidate must possess the Ph.D. (or) M Tech with NET/SLET, Bachelor degree educational qualification. Applicants should have the age limit of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of the Interview for SRF/PA. The eligible candidate may walk-in with application in the given format along with an application fee to the pinned address. Finally shortlisted candidate will be placed according to the IIFPT project requirement.
Details IIFPT Thanjavur New Walk-In Interview Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. IIFPT/Admin/Projects/2019|
|Designation||Project Assistant & Senior Research Fellow|
|Work Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Reporting Time||9.30 AM|
We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamil Nadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places. Stay connected with daily recruitment to get more related information regularly.
IIFPT Thanjavur Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions||Salary|
|Totally, Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFPT Thanjavur Career Walk-Ins:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, job vacancy, selection process, application procedure & other criteria refer Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Official Recruitment Notification.
- D. (or) M Tech with NET/SLET, Bachelor degree from the recognized university/institute
- He/ She should be 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Written Examination
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable for the candidates
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode by means of Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”
- Offline mode
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005, Tel: 04362 – 228155, Fax: 04362 – 227971, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.iifpt.edu.in
Steps to Attend & Download IIFPT Thanjavur Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.iifpt.edu.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find SRF/PA Walk in Interview & click on “more details”.
- Select “SRF, PA -Walk in Interview-advertisement – IIFPT, Thanjavur” to read the notification up to your understanding.
- Get back and click on “SRF, PA – Walk in Interview- Application – Terms&condition – IIFPT, Thanjavur”.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|