IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2017 Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology – Job Notification for RA, SRF & PA Posts – Walk in interview | Total Vacancies 10 | Interview Date: 31.10.2017 | Download official notification @ www.iifpt.edu.in
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2017- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology shortly (IIFPT) invites applications from eligible men and Women candidates for the recruitment of Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Assistant (PA) posts. Particularly, 10 vacancies are allotted for these posts of IIFPT Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can attend interview at given interview venue on Oct 31, 2017. Download application from the official website of IIFPT (i.e) www.iifpt.edu.in
Before going to apply, Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. Eligible candidates download application from the given official website. After download, fill all required details correctly and paste your photographs in the space provide in the application. The candidates should bring your filled application along with relevant documents to selection process of interview. Here you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and how to attend from this page. this page explains IIFPT Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of IIFPT Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT)
Organization Type: Central Government Job
Total no. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of IIFPT Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||04||Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA|
|Research Associate||02||Rs. 40,000 + 10% HRA|
|Project Assistant||04||Rs. 12,000 + 10% HRA|
Eligibility criteria of SRF, RA & PA Posts
- Candidates should have completed Ph. D/B. Sc/B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech in food process Engineering /Food and science Technology/Bio Technology/allied disciplines from a recognized institute/Board.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age limit (as on 31.10.2017)
- Men Candidates: Age should be maximum 35 yrs.
- Women Candidates: Age should be maximum 40 yrs.
- Written Examination
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Demand Draft/ Postal Order)
DD should draw in favor of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur” to following address:
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur-613 005.
How to attend for IIFPT Thanjavur Walk-in Interview
- Candidates go to official website iifpt.edu.in then go to “Career” page.
- Find the advertisement, and then read the official notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates download application form the official website of IIFPT.
- Fill all required details correctly and paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Candidates must carry their filled application along with relevant documents to the interview.
|Date of notification||19.10.2017|
|Date of interview||31.10.2017 at 10 A. M|