IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2018 | Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (Formerly IICPT) | Research Associate & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Walk in Interview date 10.09.2018
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur is going to conduct the walk in interview for following posts Research Associate, Senior & Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. As per the advertisement, IIFPT (formerly IICPT) allocates particularly 15 vacancies for these positions. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at IIFPT, Thanjavur and interview will be held on 10th Sep 2018 at 9.00 am. IIFPT notification is available in official website (iifpt.edu.in).
IIFPT recruit the candidates for above said positions on temporary/ time bound basis. Candidates must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit (35 for men & 40 for women). Aspirants should have to pay prescribed fee amount through Cash/ DD/ Postal Order. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology selection will be based on written test followed by an interview. Selected candidates will be informed through letter or email. After that selected candidates will appoint on IIFPT, Thanjavur. More IIFPT Thanjvur jobs, upcoming vacancies, result and etc. are given in IIFPT careers.
Details of IIFPT Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Associate & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
You may visit IIFPT careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee, walk in details and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|Research Associate||02||Rs.40,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||05||Rs.25,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Project Assistant||04||Rs.12,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFPT RA, SRF, JRF & PA Vacancy
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ UG/ PG degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 for men and 40 for women.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Cash/ DD/ Postal Order (in favour of The Director, “Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”)
Walk in Interview Details
|10.09.2018||09.00 am||Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005|
How to Attend IIFPT Walk in Interview
- Go to official website iifpt.edu.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Walk in Interview for RA, SRF, JRF, PA”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidates, you may attend the walk in interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|