IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 | Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology | JR, SRF & Various Posts | Total 07 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form/ Notification @ IIFPT Careers Page | Walk in Interview Date 26th Dec 2018
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) is going to conduct walk in interview for the following posts like, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. Recently, IIFPT Thanjavur has announced job notification for above said positions. There are 07 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 26th December 2018 (10.00 AM) at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu). Download official notification and prescribed application form/ bio-data form at IIFPT Thanjavur careers page (i.e. www.iifpt.edu.in).
Above said positions are purely temporary/ time bound basis. Applicants must have completed Ph.D/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Master Degree/ B.Sc form any reputed university. Aspirants should submit the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest two numbers of colour passport size photograph at the time of interview. Deposit prescribed fee via offline mode only. For more information about Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Recruitment 2018-19, candidates may check the official website @ www.iifpt.edu.in. The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview.
Details of IIFPT Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu) Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI)- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||No. IIFPT/ Admin/ Projects/ 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12,000 – 40,000/-|
|Advertisement No||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of MOFPI- IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Research Associate (RA)||01|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||04|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
|Project Assistant (PA)||01|
|Total MOFPI- IIFPT Job Vacancies||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Recruitment
- PH.D/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Master Degree/ B.Sc/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 26.12.2018)
- For RA Post: 40 years for men & 45 years for women.
- For SRF/ JRF/ PA Posts: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview (Written Examination).
Details of IIFPT Thanjavur Walk in Interview Date, Time and Venue:
|Walk in Date||Walk in Time||Walk in Place|
|26.12.2018||10.00 AM||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).|
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates -> Nil.
- For other candidates -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Cash/ DD/ Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”.
How to Participate Walk in Interview for IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment Job Vacancy 2018-19:
- Go to IIFPT Thanjavur official website -> www.iifpt.edu.in.
- Click on option -> Careers in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can appear the walk in test on prescribed date and time.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2018 | Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (Formerly IICPT) | Research Associate & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Walk in Interview date 10.09.2018
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur is going to conduct the walk in interview for following posts Research Associate, Senior & Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. As per the advertisement, IIFPT (formerly IICPT) allocates particularly 15 vacancies for these positions. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at IIFPT, Thanjavur and interview will be held on 10th Sep 2018 at 9.00 am. IIFPT notification is available in official website (iifpt.edu.in).
IIFPT recruit the candidates for above said positions on temporary/ time bound basis. Candidates must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit (35 for men & 40 for women). Aspirants should have to pay prescribed fee amount through Cash/ DD/ Postal Order. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology selection will be based on written test followed by an interview. Selected candidates will be informed through letter or email. After that selected candidates will appoint on IIFPT, Thanjavur. More IIFPT Thanjvur jobs, upcoming vacancies, result and etc. are given in IIFPT careers.
Details of IIFPT Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Research Associate & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
You may visit IIFPT careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee, walk in details and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|Research Associate||02||Rs.40,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||05||Rs.25,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Project Assistant||04||Rs.12,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFPT RA, SRF, JRF & PA Vacancy
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ UG/ PG degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 for men and 40 for women.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Cash/ DD/ Postal Order (in favour of The Director, “Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”)
Walk in Interview Details
|10.09.2018||09.00 am||Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005|
How to Attend IIFPT Walk in Interview
- Go to official website iifpt.edu.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Walk in Interview for RA, SRF, JRF, PA”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidates, you may attend the walk in interview at prescribed venue.