IIFT Recruitment 2019 | Indian Institute of Foreign Trade | RA, SRF & JE Posts | Apply Online Application Form @ IIFT Careers (i.e. tedu.iift.ac.in) | Last Date 17th & 22nd May 2019
IIFT Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has announced vacancy notification for recruitment of Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Engineer posts. As per IIFT vacancy notification 2019, there are various vacancies are allotted for this IIFT delhi recruitment. Interested candidates have to make online registration through tedu.iift.ac.in on or before the last date of 17th May 2019 and 22nd May 2019. The applying online link is available at their notification. Aspirants may download job notification from IIFT official website.
Aspirants must have completed M.Phil or Ph.D or Engineering or its equivalent educational qualifications form any reputed university/ colleges. This appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The selection will be made on via test/ interview. Only the shortlisted persons shall be informed through E-mail to appear for the test/ interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi. For more information about Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ tedu.iift.ac.in.
Details of IIFT Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Check IIFT Careers|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|IIFT Official Website||tedu.iift.ac.in|
Here IIFT University Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2019:
- M.Phil/ Ph.D/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in IIFT official website given below.
- For SRF: Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For JE: Maximum age limit is 62 years.
- Check more details of Research Associates age limitation in IIFT notification given below.
- Short Listing.
- Test/ Interview to be held @ IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi.
- Check more details of selection process in IIFT official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||
How to Apply for IIFT Vacancies 2019:
- Go to IIFT official website -> tedu.iift.ac.in
- Click on option -> Vacancies in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for IIFT jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of IIFT online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE & NOTIFICATION – I||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE & NOTIFICATION – II||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE & NOTIFICATION – III||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|