IIFT Recruitment 2020 | Indian Institute of Foreign Trade | Public Relations Officer (PRO) Posts | Last Date: 19.05.2020 | Apply Online @ tedu.iift.ac.in
IIFT Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established by the Government of India. IIFT has announced vacancy notification for recruitment of Public Relations Officer (PRO) posts. As per IIFT vacancy notification 2020, there are various vacancies allotted for this IIFT delhi Jobs. Interested candidates have to make online registration through tedu.iift.ac.in on or before the last date of 19th May 2020. The applying online link is available at their notification. Aspirants may download job notification from IIFT official website.
The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute. Aspirants should hold degree from any reputed university/ colleges. Aspirants having Minimum five years experience in the public relations/ publicity/ journalism will be added advantage for the posts. The selection will be made on test/ interview. Only the shortlisted persons shall be informed through E-mail to appear for the test/ interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi. For more information about Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2020, candidates may check the official website @ tedu.iift.ac.in.
Details of IIFT Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Public Relations Officer (PRO)|
|No. of Vacancies||Check advt.|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19.05.2020|
|IIFT Official Website||tedu.iift.ac.in|
Here IIFT University Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for PRO Posts:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized university.
- Check more details of educational qualification in IIFT official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is not more than 65 years.
- Check more details of Research Associates age limitation in IIFT notification given below.
- Selection will be based on test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply for IIFT Vacancies 2020:
- Go to IIFT official website @tedu.iift.ac.in
- Click on option ‘Vacancies’ in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links and open it.
- Read the notification correctly & check your eligibility for IIFT jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of IIFT online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|