IIGM Recruitment 2020 | JRF/ SRF posts | 16 Vacancies| Last Date: 17/04/2020 | Apply Online @ iigm.res.in
IIGM RECRUITMENT 2020: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF GEOMAGNETISM is a recognized centre for conducting research leading to Ph.D. degree declared new job notification (ADVT. No. : 06/IIG/HRD/2020) on tenure basis. IIGM is in search of outstanding Professionals for the posts of JRF/SRF are as per prevailing CSIR/ UGC guidelines. Overall, 16 vacancies are announced by IIGM Mumbai. Candidates with required eligibility can download application form @ iigm.res.in and send application through offline. Offline Applications should reach the office on or before 17/04/2020.
Candidates should have to submit the relevant documents along with the application form mentioned in the official website to the The Administrative Coordinator, IIGM, Navi Mumbai. In case, the candidates issued the false statement in the application form, the application will be rejected by the IIGM Management at any stage of recruitment process. The selected candidate will have to carry their research work either at IIG Headquarters in Navi Mumbai or any one of the regional centres (EGRL Tirunelveli/ KSKGRL-Allahabad/ SGRC Shillong) of IIG. Selection process will be based on Interview/ Written test. GATE / NET/ INSPIRE/ PET certificate is mandatory for applicants. However, if selected, they will have to qualify any of the tests within one year.
Details of IIGM Mumbai Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF GEOMAGNETISM|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||ADVT. No. : 06/IIG/HRD/2020|
|Job Name||JRF/SRF (Research Scholar)|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date of submission of online application form||17/04/2020|
|Official Website||@ iigm.res.in|
Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying for IIGM Recruitment. For latest updates about the post, you should follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts:
- Candidates should pursue B.Sc/ M.Sc./ M.Sc. (Tech.) in (Physics / Geophysics / Space Physics/ Applied Geology & Applied Mathematics)
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020
- Selection will be based on Interview / Written test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants are required to send the hard copy of application form to The Administrative Coordinator, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Plot No.5, Sector-18, Near Kalamboli Highway New Panvel (West), Navi Mumbai – 410218.
Steps to apply for IIGM Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website @ iigm.res.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Click ‘Research Scholars’ given under ‘Carrers’
- Check Notification for eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully and send it to the above said address.
|ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|