IISC Recruitment 2018 | Indian Institute of Science (IISC Bangalore) | Registrar & Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 02.11.2018 | Apply online @ iisc.ac.in
IISC Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for following posts Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Dy. Project Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Project Engineer (Civil) & Site Engineer (Civil). As per the IISC vacancy 2018 notification, totally 16 vacancies are allocated for this IISC Bangalore recruitment. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs in Bangalore can use this chance. Interested and eligible candidates may apply to this IISC recruitment through online on or before the last date 02.11.2018. IISC recruitment 2018 apply online link and notification is available in official website.
Applied candidates may send the hard copy of the application form to given address before the last date 06.11.2018. IISC may conduct written test, group discussion (only for Dy. Registrar) and interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected aspirants will be engaged on IISC Bangalore. Applicants must have completed Post Graduate or Equivalent/ BE or B.Tech/ ME or M.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation as per the notification. Application received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of IISC job opportunities, salary, upcoming notification, latest jobs, call letter and etc. are given in official website.
Details of IISC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Dy Project Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Project Engineer (Civil) & Site Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Location||IISC Bangalore|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2018|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application form||06.11.2018|
You may visit IISC Bangalore Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
IISC Vacancy 2018 Details
- IISC allocates particularly 08 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||02|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IISC Registrar & Engineer Posts
- Post Graduate or Equivalent/ BE or B.Tech/ ME or M.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have attained the following age limits.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar & Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar, Assistant Project Engineer(Civil) & Site Engineer (Civil)||45 years|
- IISC may conduct written test, group discussion (only for Dy. Registrar) and interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment through online and offline.
- Applied candidates may send the hard copy of the application form to following address by post,
The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012
How to apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website iisc.ac.in.
- Click “Engage with IISC” select “Position Open”.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|