IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 11.06.2020 | IISER Recruitment Notification @ www.iiserbpr.ac.in
IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, an Institute of national importance, is established by MHRD, Govt. of India invites Online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill-up the following Non-Teaching Posts. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Advt. No. NT- 01/20] on 16.05.2020 for 24 vacancies. As per the IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator & Office Assistant (Multi Skill) posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration from 22.05.2020 to 11.06.2020.
Applied candidates should send the hard copy of the online application and relevant documents to given address on or before 22.06.2020. Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill/ Trade Test & Online/Skype/Personal interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Berhampur [Odisha]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IISER Berhampur Recruitment notification & IISER recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iiserbpr.ac.in. More details of IISER Jobs vacancy, upcoming IISER notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. NT- 01/20|
|Job Name||Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator & Office Assistant (Multi Skill)|
|Job Location||Berhampur [Odisha]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.06.2020|
|The last date for receipt of hard copy of online application||22.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Non-Teaching posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IISER Berhampur Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 24 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator & Office Assistant Posts
- Superintending Engineer: Engineering in relevant field.
- Junior Translator: Bachelor Degree.
- Office Assistant (Multi Skill): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with sufficient typing speed.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Superintending Engineer: 57 years
- Junior Translator: 35 years
- Office Assistant (Multi Skill): 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill/ Trade Test & Online/Skype/Personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address by Speed Post/ Courier
Recruitment Cell, Room No.: 205, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building), Engineering School Road, Berhampur Dist. – Ganjam, Odisha, PIN – 760010
- Rs.500 for each post and no fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online
How to apply IISER Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iiserbpr.ac.in.
- Click “Career->Staff positions” find the advertisement “Advertisement No. NT- 01/20 dated May 16, 2020-Recruitment Notice for Non-Teaching Positions”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IISER Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|