IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020 | Research Associate-I Post | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date: 14.02.2020 | Apply @ iisertvm.ac.in
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram has advertised notification, for the post of Research Associate-I. As per the IISER Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 01 vacancy is allocate for this mentioned post. Candidates will be appointed for the project of “Study of Exotic Ground States in Frustrated Triangular Lattice Anti-ferromagnets” on temporary basis. Candidates may apply from the date of 14-01-2020 to 14-02-2020.
Candidates should submit their required particulars through prescribed e-mail address. Applicants have to fill the subject area with “RA Application 2020” on e-mail. As per the IISER Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification, the details of interview date, time and venue will be informed by e-mail and also will be placed on the official web portal www.iisertvm.ac.in. Shortlisted candidates have to bring all required original certificates and a copy at the time of interview for verification.
Details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Research Associate-I|
|Name of the project||Study of Exotic Ground States in Frustrated Triangular Lattice Anti-ferromagnets|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.47,000 + HRA|
|Job Type||Temporary appointment|
|Tenure of the post||03 years (December 2019 to December 2022)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||14.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||14.02.2020|
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) is devoted to scientific research and science education of international standards. The IISERs were recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to bridge this dichotomy and it was organized in 2008. Let you know about it from the following subtopics such as, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application, steps to apply and some important links are available.
Eligibility criteria IISER Thiruvananthapuram for Recruitment
- Applicants should possess PhD in Physical Sciences (Experimental Condensed Matter Physics) as mentioned by the funding agency.
- Check IISER Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification about essential qualification and preference details.
- For unreserved candidates- below 35 years
- Verify the IISER Thiruvananthapuram advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Online mode
- Applicants should send their CV with Brief write up of their research experience (within a page) via prescribed e-mail as a Single PDF
Apply for Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Thiruvananthapuram job vacancies 2020
- To apply, visit official website of IISER Thiruvananthapuram iisertvm.ac.in.
- Find and select the “Opportunities” segment on the IISER Thiruvananthapuram home page.
- Select “Other Research Position”, list of notifications is available on the page.
- Search and select the “Recruitment Associate-I” then you may view the notification.
- Read the IISER Thiruvananthapuram thoroughly and then apply.
- Applicants should submit CV with elaborate write up of their research experience within a page in mentioned e-mail address.
- For further references, visit IISER Thiruvananthapuram official web portal.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For elaborate information about this recruitment, verify and check the IISER Thiruvananthapuram official notification. Significant links can accessible here. To get more information about recruitment visit DAILY RECRUITMENT website, other than you can get the recent updates of syllabus, admit card, answer key, private jobs, etc.