IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 | Indian Institute of Technology – Job Notification for Executive Post & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 114 | Last date to send: 22.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.iith.ac.in
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017- Indian Institute of Technology shortly (IIT) invites applications for recruitment of Executive Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer and other posts. Particularly, 114 vacancies are allotted for these posts of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply these posts through offline mode only. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification apply these posts through official website of IIT Hyderabad (i.e) www.iith.ac.in.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies and download application from the given website. After download fill all required details correctly, because incomplete application will be rejected at the time of interview. Candidates send their filled application along with necessary documents to given address through Speed/Registered post on or before the last date (Nov 22, 2017). Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply from this page.
Details of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 114
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Vacancy details of IIT Notification 2017
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|3.||Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|7.||Technical Officer Gr. II||01|
|8.||Medical Officer- II||01|
|9.||Medical Officer -I||02|
|12.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|13.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|14.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|15.||Senior Library Information Assistant||01|
|17.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|22.||Multi Skill Assistant 1||08|
Eligibility criteria of Executive Assistant & Other posts
- Candidates must have completed 10th standard/ITI/Diploma/B. Sc/M .Sc/B.E/B. Tech/MBBS/M.E/M. Tech/MS in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
|Post code||Maximum age||Candidates should be born on or after|
|1 to 10||55 yrs||22.11.1962|
|11 to 17 and 23||50 yrs||22.11.1967|
|18 to 22||45 yrs||22.11.1967|
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test/Skill/Knowledge Test
- Application fee is Rs. 100/- for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Challan)
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Speed/Registered post
The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285, Sangareddy District, Telangana.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
- Candidates visit to official website iith.ac.in
- Find the advertisement “(Advt. of NF6)” and download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates download application from the official website.
- Fill all required details correctly and paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment through offline on or before the last date.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address through speed/Registered post.
Download application links
Post No. 01 to 20: Click here to download application form >>
Post No. 21,22 and 23: Click here to download application form >>
|Last date to send the application|