IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 | Indian Institute of Technology Madras Notification | Graduate Training Program – Trainee posts | Total Vacancies 88 | Last Date 24.08.2018 | Apply online @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is going to conduct the Graduate Training Program for following positions Graduate Trainee, Technical Trainee, Trade Trainee, Nursing Trainee, OT Technician Trainee and Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee. IIT Madras allocates overall 88 new vacancies for these positions. A candidate who wants to attend this training program kindly applies to this recent IIT Madras Recruitment via online mode on or before last date 24.08.2018. Apart from this, candidates can get full information regarding the latest recruitment iit madras from this page.
IIT Madras has decided to conduct written test or trade test & interview to selects suitable candidates. candidates who have passed out 2017 or 2018 only eligible to apply Graduate Training Programme – Central Library. Candidates who wish to apply Technical & graduate trainee should have to register in BOAT portal after that apply with the registration number. Aspirants who have already completed or going on training need not to apply. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online. You may visit official website to get more details of IIT Madras notification, result hall ticket and etc.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job in Tamilnadu|
IIT Madras Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of the Training program||Department/Centre||No of vacancy|
|Graduate Trainee||Central Library||08|
|(CAE) Lab in the Department of Mechanical Engineering||04|
|Central Workshop & Other Departments||01|
|Technical Trainee||Central Electronics Centre||12|
|Central Workshop & Other Departments||13|
|Trade Trainee||Civil Engineering||03|
|Central Workshop & Other Departments||30|
|Nursing Trainee||Institute Hospital||02|
|OT Technician Trainee||02|
|Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Trainee Vacancies
- 12th/BE/B.Tech/Master degree/Diploma/ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2018)
- Candidate maximum age limit should be between 23 to 28 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
IIT Selection Process
- Written/Trade Test
Mode of Application
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Online Portal
|Starting date for submission of online application form||29.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||24.08.2018|
How to Apply IIT Madras Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website iitm.ac.in.
- Click “Notices” find the advertisement “Online applications are invited for various Training Programme at IIT Madras Advt. No IITM/R/4/2018 dated 29.07.2018”.
- Then go to -> https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/trainee/ page will open read the instruction carefully.
- Before apply you can make new account after that you can login to the account then you can continue.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 | Job Notification for Deputy Registrar, Junior Engineer, Technician & Other Posts | Apply Online at iitm.ac.in | Total Vacancies 25 | Last date : 19.05.2018
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology Madras shortly IIT Madras has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Deputy Registrar, Junior Engineer, Technician & Other Posts There are 25 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are interested now can apply this IIT Madras Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of SSLC/Degree/ Diploma to apply for IIT Madras Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 19.05.2018
In this post, We are provide the IIT Madras job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about IIT Madras Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of IIT Madras Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Registrar||03||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Chief Medical Officer||01||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Assistant Registrar||02||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||03||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Chemistry)||01||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Computer Science and Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Mechanical Engineering)||01||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technician (Computer Science and Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering)||04||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Others)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Madras Vacancies
- SSLC/Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification/experience details.
- Age should not exceed for 50 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply online for IIT Madras Recruitment
- Go to official website of IIT Madras (i,e) iitm.ac.in
- Click ->Careers@IITM, then Find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||13.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||19.05.2018|