IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 | Job Notification for Deputy Registrar, Junior Engineer, Technician & Other Posts | Apply Online at iitm.ac.in | Total Vacancies 25 | Last date : 19.05.2018
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology Madras shortly IIT Madras has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Deputy Registrar, Junior Engineer, Technician & Other Posts There are 25 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are interested now can apply this IIT Madras Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of SSLC/Degree/ Diploma to apply for IIT Madras Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 19.05.2018
In this post, We are provide the IIT Madras job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about IIT Madras Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of IIT Madras Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Registrar||03||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Chief Medical Officer||01||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Assistant Registrar||02||Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||03||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Chemistry)||01||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Computer Science and Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Mechanical Engineering)||01||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Technician (Computer Science and Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering)||04||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Technician (Others)||02||Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Madras Vacancies
- SSLC/Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification/experience details.
- Age should not exceed for 50 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply online for IIT Madras Recruitment
- Go to official website of IIT Madras (i,e) iitm.ac.in
- Click ->Careers@IITM, then Find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||13.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||19.05.2018|
Latest IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 for 43 Junior Technician, Junior Superintendent, Job Vacancy Apply Online at iitm.ac.in before Last date :20-01-2017 :-
IIT Madras has released the notification to recruit of 43 Junior Technician ,Junior Superintendent ,AEE Job post ,interested and eligible candidates may apply online at www.iitm.ac.in before the last date of 20th January 2017.Before you apply it online read the educational qualifications ,age limit and what are the requirements and How to apply this IIT Madras Vacancy ? or read the official notification to be download below.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Details :
Name of the Organization : IIT Madras
Total No of Vacancies : 43.
Name of the Post : Junior Technician, Junior Superintendent, AEE
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale (Grade Pay -GP)|
|Deputy Registrar||02||Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.7600/-|
|Assistant Registrar||03||Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||03||Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Technical Officer||03||Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Deputy Librarian||03||Rs.15600- 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Security Officer||01||Rs.15600- 39100 + AGP Rs.8000/-|
|Junior Superintendent||02||Rs.9300- 34800 +GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||11||Rs.9300- 34800 +GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Library)||01||Rs.9300- 34800 +GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technician||06||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000/-|
|Security Guard||10||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1800/-|
Employment Type : Central Govt Jobs
Mode of Application : Online.
Location of the Job : Chennai ( Tamilnadu )
Below you find out the eligibility criteria of IIT Madras Vacancy in 2017.
Educational Qualification ( As on 20-01-2017)
- For Post of Deputy Registrar : Candidates must be possess a Post graduate with having 55% marks or 5 years of equivalent experience in post carrying PB-3 with GP 5400 or equivalent in Government/ Government Research establishment /Universities/Organization on High repute.
- For post of Assistant Registrar : Candidates must be possess a PG Degree with having atleast 55% marks or any equivalent with having an excellent academic records.
- For post of Assistant Executive Engineer : B.E/B.Tech (Civil) with having 60% or above in equivalent CGPA in relevant field with having 8 years of experience (or) M.E/M.Tech(Civil) or equivalent with having 5 years of experience.
- Technical Officer : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc with having 60% or equivalent in CGPA of 8 years experience in relevant area.
- Deputy Librarian : Candidates should have master degree in library science /Information Science /Documentation with having at least 55% or equivalent grade. (or) 8 years of experience in Asst Librarian in any University/College Librarian.
- Assistant Security Officer : Candidates should be a Graduate cum Military/Police or NCC + 6 years of Experience.
- For the Post Junior Superintendent : Applicants have 6 years with having First Class in Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Humanities also Commerce in administrative area.
- Junior Technical Superintendent Post : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with having 5 years experience in relevant areas. Streams in Chemical ,Civil ,Electronics & Instrumentation ,Computer Science ,Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Library): Candidates should be possess a Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master degree in library Science or Diploma in relevant area with having 6 years of Librarian Experience.
- Junior Technician : SSLC With 2 years of ITI Course ,Diploma in Engineering /Bachelour’s Degree with 2 years of Experience in relevant area.
- Security Guard Posts : SSLC with having high Physical fitness ,NCC Certificate Desirable.
Age Limit Details :
- Deputy Registrar :- Not be Exceed 50 years
- Assistant Registrar ,Assistant Executive Engineer ,Technical Officer — 45 years
- Deputy Librarian — 50 years
- Assistant Security Officer ,Junior Superintendent ,Junior Technical Superintendent ,Junior Technical Superintendent (Library) — 32 years.
- Upper Age limit for SC/ST – 5 years , OBC- 03 years , 10 years for PH.
- Refer the Official notification for Ex-S as Govt of India rules.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates should be selected based on Written Test ,Skill test ,Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates pay the application fee of Rs.100/-
- For all others application fee :- NIL
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Syllabus & Examination Pattern
Syllabus and Examination pattern can be download from this link
How to Apply Madras IIT Vacancy in Online ?
- Applicants may visit the official website of IIT Madras Career Page (i.e) www.iitm.ac.in
- Before you apply online ,kindly read the notification carefully.
- Click “New Registration” and Apply online.
- Fill up all the required fields and make sure the provided information are correct or not.
- Submit the Online Application form and make the payment online via Internet banking/Debit cards.
- Take a Print out of the application form along with copies of self attested certificates and other relevant experience documents send it to the following address before the last date “The Registrar, Recruitment Section, Admn. Building (First Floor), IIT Madras, Chennai-600 036 ” on or before 27-01-2017 with Super Scribe the “APPLICATION for the post of ________”..
Important dates & Links :-
- Starts date of Online Application form : 20-12-2016.
- Last date to Submit the Online form :-20-01-2017.
- Last date for submission the print out the Application : 27-01-2017.
Official Notification – Click here to download
IIT Madras Application Form — Apply Online