IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Senior Project Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 14.07.2020 | IIT Madras Recruitment Notification @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras has released the new notification [Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.80/2020 & Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.81/2020] on 30.06.2020 for the post of Senior Project Officer (Database Officer) & Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer) in the Dept of Alumni and Corporate Relations. Online mode applications are invited to fill up various vacancies in IIT Madras on contract basis. As per the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are assigned for fIIT Madras SPO Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ on or before 14.07.2020.
All the positions are on purely contract basis. Separate application has to be filled for each post. IIT Madras SPO Recruitment 2020 notification & IIT Madras Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iitm.ac.in. Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree. Candidates will be short-listed initially based on qualification, and relevant work/ research experience (if any) and only the short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of IIT Madras recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IIT Madras Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.80/2020 & Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.81/2020|
|Job Name||Senior Project Officer (Database Officer) & Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer)|
|Rs.35,000 to Rs.1,50000|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.07.2020|
Here you will get information of SPO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Senior Project Officer Vacancy
- Senior Project Officer (Database Officer): B.E / B. Tech in computer science or Master’s degree in computer science.
- Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer): Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on Test/ Interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
How to apply IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website iitm.ac.in.
- Click “Career” select “Project Position” find the advertisement “Announcement for the post of Senior Project Officer (Database Officer) in the Dept. Alumni and Corporate Relations & Announcement for the post of Senior Project Officer (Communication Officer) in the dept of Alumni and Corporate Relations”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Indian Institute of Technology Madras Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Senior Executive – Data Analyst & Junior Research Fellow Posts | Last Date 18 & 19 June 2020 | Apply Online @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invites online application from the eligible graduate holders. Recently, IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 has been released on 04.06.2020 & 05.06.2020 for the following posts such as Senior Executive – Data Analyst & Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on their official website @ www.iitm.ac.in. They are going to fill-up various vacancies for the above said IIT Madras jobs. All the positions are on purely contract basis. Apply online link is active now for IIT Madras JRF & senior executive data analyst jobs. The last date for submitting online application form is 18.06.2020 & 19.06.2020.
IIT Madras recruitment 2020 official notification & online application registration links are available on their career portal. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Aspirants must have completed BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech in Engineering jobs/ BSc from the recognized university or institute. Finally, shortlisted candidates will be allowed to attend this IIT Madras vacancy. Login to their official website to get more details about JRF & Sr. Executive – Data Analyst interview/ exam date, admit card, result, syllabus, cut off, merit list, etc.
Details about IIT Madras Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. ICSR/PR/Advt.76/2020 and No. ICSR/PR/Advt.77/2020|
|Designation||Senior Executive – Data Analyst & Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Work Location||Chennai, TN|
|IIT Madras Apply Online Registration Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||18.06.2020 & 19.06.2020|
Daily Recruitment provides latest information regarding IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 on timely manner and daily employment notice on regular update. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank, Defence and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras JRF & Other Career Jobs:
Refer official notification for prescribed education, age limit, salary, vacancy, selection/ recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application procedure, application form/ registration date and other important notes.
- B Sc Computer Science, B Tech/ M Tech / M S in Engineering from a recognized university /institute.
- Selection shall be based on Document Verification/ Test/ Interview.
- Interested applicants can apply online before the closing date.
Steps to Apply Online for IIT Madras Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.iitm.ac.in/”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar & select “Project Positions” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Announcement for the post of Senior Executive in the Alumni and Corporate Relation” and “Announcement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering” from the table under file.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- If you’re a new user click on “Create Account” to get apply online link else login directly.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online application form.
- Download your filled online application form and make a print of it.