IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate, Project Office, Junior Technician & Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 49 | Last Date 10.02.2020 | Apply online @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites online application for the following temporary posts for the Centre for Battery Engineering and Electric Vehicles (C-BEEV) in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. Recently IIT Madras has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.66/2019] on 31.01.2020 for Project Associate, Project Office, Junior Technician & Manager Posts. As per the IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 49 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment from 31.01.2020 to 10.02.2020.
IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ www.iitm.ac.in. Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA from recognized university. Age limit for Junior Technician post is 28 years. IIT wil recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of IIT Madras recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.66/2019|
|Job Name||Project Associate, Project Office, Junior Technician & Manager Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.02.2020|
You may visit www.iitm.ac.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Project Associate, Project Office, Junior Technician & Manager Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate, Project Office, Junior Technician & Manager Posts
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit for Junior Technician post is 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Institute of Technology Madras Jobs 2020
- Go to official website iitm.ac.in.
- Click “Career” select “Project Position” find the advertisement “Announcement for the various posts in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant & Other Posts | Last Date 29.01.2020 | Apply Online Latest 12 Job Vacancies @ www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician & Office Assistant. Totally 12 vacancies were allotted for this IIT Madras recruitment 2020 under IC & SR Project recruitment career portal @icandsr.iitm.ac.in. It invites both online & offline application from the eligible candidates. Applicants should apply on or before the last date on 29.01.2020.
IIT Madras recruitment 2020 apply online link and official job notification are available on their official website @www.iitm.ac.in. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as SSLC/ ME/ M Tech/ BE/ B Tech/ Diploma in relevant Engineering field/ ITI from the recognized board or university. Applicants should possess the prescribed age limit for this IIT Madras Jobs 2020. The selection will be based on written test or interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at IIT Madras, Tamilnadu.
Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest IIT Madras notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement No||No. ICSR/PR/Advt.65/2019|
|Designation||Principal Project Officer, Project Officer, Project Associate, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Junior Technician & Office Assistant|
|Job Location||IIT Madras, Tamilnadu|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Last Date for Both Online & Offline Application||29.01.2020|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in IIT Madras recruitment 2020. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
IIT Madras Vacancy 2020
IIT Madras is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Principal Project Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Careers 2020
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as SSLC/ Diploma in relevant Engineering field/ ITI/ Bachelor’s degree (B Tech / BE)/ Master’s degree (ME/ M Tech)/ PhD degree from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Two years of working experience in relevant discipline of ocean/ coastal engineering are preferred.
- Age shall be 28 years for UR categories & 30 years for reserved categories.
- Selection will made on the basis of test or interview for filtering the candidates.
- Aspirants can submit their application via both online & offline mode.
- Application on plain paper giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates including mark sheet to the below address,
Prof. S A Sannasiraj, Project Coordinator, Dept. of Ocean Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036 (Or) Email Resume to: email@example.com
Application Fees & Payment Mode
- Refer official (if any applicable).
Steps to Apply Online for IIT Madras Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website “https://www.iitm.ac.in/“.
- Pick “Careers” from the menu bar and select “Project Positions” from the drop-down.
- Find the notification “Announcement for the various post in the Dept. of Ocean Engineering” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully without fail.
- Get back and Create a new account (for new users)/ Login (existing user).
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts of both online & offline mode.
- Download & take the print of your application form for future reference.
Only Indian citizen can apply for this IIT Madras recruitment 2020. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written exam date, interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in IIT Madras 2020.