IITE Ghandinagar Recruitment 2020 | Lab Assistant & Other Posts | 44 Vacancies| Last Date: 13-06-2020 | Apply Online @ iite.ac.in
IITE Ghandinagar Recruitment 2020: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION is a state public university established by government of Gujarat. The Institute released new job notification for the post of Teaching & Administrative Posts. i.e (Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer, Civil Engineer, Assistant Librarian, System Manager, System Analyst, Training Officer, Account Supervisor, Graphic Designer, PA to VC, PA to Registrar, Network Engineer, Technical Assistant (Publication & Content), Library Assistant, Receptionist, Warden, Lab Assistant & Junior Clerk) for filling up 44 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ iite.ac.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 13.06.2020.
Applicants can apply online from 03.06.2020. IITE inviting application for various teaching and Administrative posts on temporary 11 month contract at Indian Institute of Teacher Education. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in Government/ Semi Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post. Maximum age limit is 65 years. Candidate has to submit Scanned copy of necessary documents by Email:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13/06/2020.
Details of IITE Vacancy 2020:
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates like Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below
|Organization Name||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer, Civil Engineer, Assistant Librarian, System Manager, System Analyst, Training Officer, Account Supervisor, Graphic Designer, PA to VC, PA to Registrar, Network Engineer, Technical Assistant (Publication & Content), Library Assistant, Receptionist, Warden, Lab Assistant & Junior Clerk|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||03.06.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||13.06.2020|
Vacancy Details of IITE Ghandinagar Jobs 2020:
- Overall 44 vacancies are allocated for Teaching & Administrative Posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer||01|
|PA to VC||01|
|PA to Registrar||01|
|Technical Assistant (Publication & Content)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IITE Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/ Ph.D/ B.E or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 65 years.
- However check notification given below.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates should submit the relevant documents through mail to email@example.com
- Candidate must pay application fee Rs.400 for each post.
- Visit official website to know payment details.
How to Apply Online for IITE Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ iite.ac.in
- Click ‘Downloads’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Information brochure for Teaching & Non Teaching contractual Posts-2020″
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Online Application link is given under ‘NOTICES’
- Fill the form carefully.
- Make payment and take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|