India Government Mint Recruitment 2017(SPMCIL) | Junior Technician, Office Assistant & Supervisor | Total Vacancies 201 | Last Date: 01.05.2017 | Apply online @ IGM Careers
India Government Mint (SPMCIL) invites application for the post of Junior Technician, Junior Office Assistant and also Supervisor. Particularly, 201 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online for India Government Mint Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ IGM Careers. This Page explains India Government Mint Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About India Govt. Mint
India Govt. Mint is one of the nine units of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited shortly SPMCIL under Ministry of Finance. It has been functioning since 2006. It has been located in New Delhi until now. The Company provides services such as designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank Notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and also Minting of the Coins.
Details of India Government Mint Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: India Government Mint, Hyderabad
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 201
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of Junior Technicians (W-1 level)
|Tool & Die Maker Trade||02|
|Forger & Heat Treatment||02|
|Lab Assistant /Inst. Mech. Chemical||06|
|Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle||04|
|Mill Wright/ Mill Wright Mech.||09|
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 1800/- Grade Pay plus other allowances.
Vacancy Details of Junior Office Assistant (B-3 level)
Name of the Post: Jr. Office Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2000/- Grade Pay plus other allowances.
Vacancy Details of Supervisors (S-1 level)
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,300 to 25,400 plus applicable perquisites and allowances.
Eligibility criteria for India Government Mint Recruitment 2017
SPMCIL Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 10th/ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs.
- Maximum age should be 25 yrs for technician, 28 yrs for assistant and 30 yrs for supervisor.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and post wise age limit.
- Online Test
- Trade Test (Technician)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for India Government Mint job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||01.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in India Government Mint would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.