Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2020 | Airman in Group “Y‟ (Non-Technical Trade) | Last Date: 28.11.2020 | Indian Airforce Bharti 2020 Notification @ IAF careers
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2020: Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Unmarried Male Indian/Nepalese Citizens from the all districts of state of Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands to join as Airmen. IAF is going to conduct the rally programme at Indira Gandhi Sports Complex, Puducherry. Recently it has released the IAF Airmen rally notification for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical trades) except Automobile Technician, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) and musician trades. As per the Indian Air Force rally recruitment notification 2020, there are large number of vacancies are allocated for this IAF Airmen recruitment. Applicants who have more passion in defence jobs can use this IAF Tamilnadu rally opportunity and make the pre-registration from 27.11.2020 to 28.11.2020.
|Click Here to get IAF Airmen Result/ CASB Result 2020|
Interested and qualified aspirants may attend the Bangalore rally at prescribed venue. IAF rally will be held from 10.12.2020 to 19.12.2020. Indian Air Force invites eligible unmarried male candidates for this Tamilnadu rally. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness test, Written test, Adaptability test and Dynamic factor test. After that selected applicants will undergo training at Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Candidates must have completed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination or Diploma from recognized board or institute. Aspirants should be born between 17.01.2000 and 30.12.2003. Applicants who have full fill the IAF eligibility; those contenders may attend the IAF rally at Pondicherry. More details of Indian Air force open rally 2020, upcoming IAF rally notifications, merit list, selection list and etc. will upload on Indian Air Force Career page.
Details of Indian Air Force Tamilnadu Rally 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Job Name||Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical trades) except Automobile Technician, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) and musician|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Pre-Registration date||27.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|IAF Airmen Rally Date||10.12.2020 to 19.12.2020|
You may visit Website to get more details about this IAF recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, rally details and how to attend the rally. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Airman Vacancies
- Applicants should possess Intermediate / 10+2 (12th Std) / Equivalent Examination or Diploma from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidates should be born between 17.01.2000 and 30.12.2003.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness test, Written test, Adaptability test and Dynamic factor test.
|10.12.2020 to 19.12.2020||Indira Gandhi Sports Complex, Puducherry|
- Aspirants should submit online mode applications only.
How to apply Indian Air Force Bharti 2020 Rally
- Go to official website airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Rally for unmarried male Indian /Nepalese citizens from the state of Tamil Nadu, UT of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Then make the pre-registration.
- If you are eligible you can attend the rally at given venue on prescribed date.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|