Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 | Cook, Carpenter & Other Post| 85 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 30 Days | Download Application Form @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021: Indian Airforce will provide a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs. Currently Indian Airforce announced 85 vacancies for the Group ‘C’ civilian posts. The Group ‘C’ posts such as Cook, Mess Staff, Multi Tasking staff (MTS), Hindi Typist, House Keeping Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver & Other Posts. Candidates who are eligible for these IAF jobs may send their application form through offline mode. The IAF application form and notification is available on the official website. Application form in a prescribed format should reach the corresponding address on or before within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Candidates with the minimum qualification of Matriculation/ 12th/ Graduate from a recognized University/ Board will only be eligible to apply this IAF jobs. The IAF conducts written test/ skill/ practical/ physical test to recruit eligible candidates for the Group ‘C’ post. Applicant are requested to send the application form in a prescribed format and the applicant should mention name and category of the post, otherwise it will not be considered. More details of IAF jobs, syllabus, Indian Airforce Group ‘C’ vacancy, upcoming notification, application form etc. will be uploaded on the official website. You may download application form from the official website or the link is provided at the end of the page.
Details of Indian Airforce Group ‘C’ Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Airforce|
|Job Name||Cook, Mess Staff, Multi Tasking staff (MTS), Hindi Typist, House Keeping Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released on||30.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 30 days|
IAF Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking staff (MTS)||17|
|House Keeping Staff||15|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Airforce Group ‘C’ Vacancies
- Applicant should possess Matriculation/ 12th/ Graduate from a concerned University/ Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Selection process will be based on written test/ skill/ practical/ physical test.
- Apply through offline mode.
- Refer official notification for address details.
How to apply Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021
- First, Visit the official website “indianairforce.nic.in”
- Find the required advertisement.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through offline mode, take the printout of the application form and fill the required details correctly.
- Send the filled application form to the concerned centres within the due date.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
The brief details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process are discussed above. For more details for this recruitment, candidates may visit the official website “indianairforce.nic.in”. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest job updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 | Commissioned Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 334 | Last Date 30.06.2021 | Download AFCAT 02/2021 Notification @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021: Indian Airforce invites eligible Men & Women candidates for Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical). It invites online applications for AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry. There are 334 vacancies will be filled by IAF and these vacancies are assigned for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are seeking Defence Jobs kindly make the online registration for IAF AFCAT 2021 from 01.06.2021. As per the IAF Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 30.06.2021.
AFCAT 02/2021 Notification & Indian Air Force Recruitment apply online link is available @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in/ afcat.cdac.in. Candidates who are seeking Engineering jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IAF AFCAT selection will be based on Online Test/ Interview/ Physical Test. Shortlisted aspirants will undergo training in the first week of July 2022 at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). More details of careerindianairforce.cdac.in recruitment, IAF New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Airforce|
|Advertisement Number||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 02/2021|
|Job Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Training Location||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2021|
|Official website||careerindianairforce.cdac.in/ afcat.cdac.in|
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officers Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 12th/ Degree/ Engineering from recognized university/ board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years.
- Ground Duty Branch: 20 to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- AFCAT selection will be based on Online Test/ Interview/ Physical Test
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- All candidates should pay Rs.250 for AFCAT Entry and no fee all other entry.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|