Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry | Commissioned Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 256 | Last Date 14.07.2020 | IAF Officer Recruitment Notification @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force invites online application from eligible men & women candidates for Commissioned Officers posts in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. As per the IAF notification 2020, overall 256 vacancies are allotted for AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry. According to the IAF AFCAT Notification, apply online link will be activated from 15.06.2020. Applicants who are looking for Defence jobs will make the online registration @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The last date for submission of online application for IAF AFCAT Entry Recruitment 2020 is 14.07.2020.
AFCAT Recruitment 2020 notification and Indian Air Force Recruitment apply online link is available @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in. Selection will be based on Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT. Selected candidates will undergo training and Training will commence in the first week of July 2021 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks. Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 19 Sep 20 and 20 Sep 20. More details of Indian Air Force recruitment vacancy, upcoming IAF Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||AFCAT- 02/2020|
|Entry Name||AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry|
|Job Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Salary||Rs.56100 – 110700|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.07.2020|
|AFCAT Online Exam Date||19.09.2020 & 20.09.2020|
|Official Website||careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in|
Here you will get information of Commissioned Officers like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the IAF notification, overall 256 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Commissioned Officers Vacancy
- Flying Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ Pg Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: 10+2/ Degree/ PG Degree.
- Meteorology: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Flying Branch: age limit should be 20 to 24 years.
- General Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): age limit should be 20 to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.250 for AFCAT Entry and no fee for NCC Special Entry & Meteorology.
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website http://careerairforce.nic.in/.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notification AFCAT 02/2020“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the form for your reference.
How to Fill up AFCAT 2020 Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||ADVT 1 | ADVT 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|