Indian Maritime University Recruitment(IMU) Chennai Recruitment 2017 / 78 Assistant Posts
IMU Recruitment 2017: Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced a Job Notification for 78 Assistant, Assistant Registrar (Finance), Private Secretary Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates are Invited for Indian Maritime University Job Vacancies 2017 and Apply Online. In this post, We are shared here IMU Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible details, IMU Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Online.Candidates Apply Online Application by Official website www.imu.edu.in before last Date 08.03.2017
Organization Name: Indian Maritime University (IMU)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 78
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin
IMU Assistant Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Registrar (Finance)||07|
Pay Scale Details for IMU Assistant Jobs 2017
|Name of the Post||Pay|
|Assistant||Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Assistant Registrar (Finance)||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs.9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-|
|Assistant (Finance)||Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IMU Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Assistant: Candidate should be completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade.
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): Candidate should be completed Master’s Degree in Commerce with 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University. should minimum have three years of experience in an office in the Finance and Accounts wing.
- Private Secretary: Candidate should be completed Bachelor’s Degree. or Shorthand Higher/Senior Grade in English [120 words per minute]. Typewriting Higher/Senior Grade in English [45 words per minute]. Proficiency in Information & Communication Technology Service Qualification: From Personal Assistant or equivalent with at least 8 years of regular service.
- Assistant (Finance): Candidate should be completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks or its equivalent grade in Commerce or Mathematics or Statistics.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed For Assistant and Assistant (Finance) Posts – 35 Year, For Assistant Registrar (Finance) Posts – 40 Years), For Private Secretary Posts – 45 Years).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
Application Fee of IMU Recruitment
Assistant, Private Secretary, Assistant (Finance)
Rs.800/- for ST/SC/PWD Candidates Application
Rs.1200/- for All Other Candidates Application
Assistant Registrar (Finance)
Rs.1000/- for PWD Candidates Application
Rs.1500/- for OBC(NCL) Candidates Application
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for IMU Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website www.imu.edu.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly
- Make sure all information is correct
- Submit the online application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||03.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||08.03.2017|
|Date of Written Examination||March/April 2017|
Online Application Form: Click here to Apply Online