Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 | Tradesman Mate | 217 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 45 Days | Indian Navy Bharti Notification @ indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy expects application from capable persons for the post of Tradesman Mate posts. They are issued the employment news for these 217 vacancies. Class 10th job seekers use this opportunity to Join Indian Navy vacancy. Before applying, candidates should read the terms & conditions. Eligible & willing candidates need to submit the filled form within 45 days from the date of publication of Employment News. Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 notification and application format are available at indiannavy.nic.in.
Indian Navy has planned to recruit candidates on absorption basis. Candidates should submit the neatly typed or handwritten application through proper channel/ registered post. Candidates who are searching for Defence jobs may apply for this Indian Navy jobs. Application should be in prescribed format. Selection may be based on test/ document verification/ interview. Selected candidates will get Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900 as a salary. Candidates need to submit the self-attested copy of educational qualification, age proof, etc along with application form. Applicants should hold certificate for ITI in the relevant trades.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Advertisement No||INCET-TMM- ABS-02/ 2021|
|Job Name||Tradesman Mate|
|Employment News Released Date||18.09.2021 to 24.09.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 45 days from the date of Employment News|
Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2021
- Applicants should have completed Class 10th/ ITI in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection may be based on test/ document verification/ interview.
- Application through proper channel/ registered post will be acceptable.
- Address: The Chief of the Naval Staff (for Cmde (CMPR), Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Room No. 007, Ground Floor, Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi – 110001.
How to join in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official websites indiannavy.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application carefully.
- Submit & take a hardcopy of online application for future use.
Visit www.indiannavy.nic.in to know more careers opportunity @ Indian Navy. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, apply mode and steps to apply. Check @ www.dailyrecruitment.in to get recent updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|