Indian Oil Corporation Limited -IOCLRecruitment 2017/ Non- Executives Posts/ Total No of Job Vacancies 56/ Last Date: 23-01-2017
Indian Oil corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application from Indian citizen for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant under (Production, P&U, Electrical, Fire & Safety, Instrumentation), Junior Materials Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst. Total vacancies 56 are available to apply. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 23rd January, 2017.Candidates who are seeking the latest & upcoming government jobs notifications 2017. Find out the eligibility criteria of the recruitment are provided below in step by step instructions.
About Indian Oil corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian oil corporation Limited (IOCL) is a public sector company and largest commercial enterprises. It supports the energy demand in the country such as Oil and Gas. It shows a net profit of ₹103.99 billion (US$1.5 billion) for the financial year 2015-16.It was founded in 1959 and the head Quarter is located in New Delhi, India. It gives revenue of 4 trillion to the country every year. It has largest man power of more than 30,000 employees in the organization.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Employment Category: Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 56 Posts.
Job Location: Assam.
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancies:
Mode of Application : Offline.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Non-Executives in IOCL Recruitment 2017
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) Post – Regular /sandwich Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering. or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Power & Utilities) Post – Regular /sandwich Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and possessing Boiler Competency Certificate.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Post – Regular /sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute / University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Fire & Safety) Post – Matriculation plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC Nagpur or equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation) Post – Regular /sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Junior Materials Assistant Post – Regular /sandwich Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst Post – B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For detailed educational qualification and professional experience, visit Indian Oil official Notification of Non Executives Post 2017.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 26 yrs as on 01.10.2016.
- Age relaxation is allowed as per Govt. Rules.
- Written Test followed by Skill, Proficiency and Physical Test.
- For Physical fitness, refer the below link
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates, Nil
Mode of Payment
- Offline mode- Take a Demand draft in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery payable at State Bank of India, BRPL Complex Branch.
(Branch Code: 7171, IFSC Code : SBIN0007171)
How to Apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited -IOCL Recruitment 2017 of Non Executives Post Offline?
- Go to official site https://www.iocl.com/.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria in the notification whether you are eligible.
- Applicants must be Download the application or prepare the application as per given in notification.
- Take a DD in favor of IOCL. Have a copy for future use.
- Send the application along and DD with the necessary documents to the given address below before 23.01.2017.
- Mention the post applied for on the envelope.
Chief Human Resource Manager,
IOCL (Bongaigaon Refinery),
Post Office – Dhaligaon,
District – Chirang,
Pin code – 783385,
Application should be send on or before the last date of 23-01-2017.
Official Notification Download Link: https://www.iocl.com/download/AdvtnoBGR-2016-22-12.pdf
Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited : https://www.iocl.com/