Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2019 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 4805 | Last Date Updated Soon | Apply online @ ofb.gov.in
Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2019: Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) invites online applications from Indian citizens for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. As per the OFB Apprentice notification, totally 4805 vacancies are allocated for Trade Apprentice posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make the OFB online registration @ ofb.gov.in and apply online link will be opened in last week of December 2019.
Ordnance Factory recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification pdf is available @ ofb.gov.in. Before apply to this IOF Apprentice posts candidates must register themselves @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in. OFB recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders should submit the applications via online mode only. More details of OFB recruitment vacancy, upcoming Ordnance Factory jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming OFRC notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance factory Board shortly OFB is a Defence Weapon Production organization under Ministry of Defence of Government of India. Ordnance Factory has been functioning since 1775. Headquarter of ordnance factory has been located at Ayudh Bhawan in Kolkata until now. Presently, Ordnance Factory Board has 41 ordnance factories, 9 training institutes, three regional marketing centres and four regional controllerates of Safety. Ordnance factory involves in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of defence weapons. Presently, more than one lakh and fifty thousand employees are working in the factory around India.
Details of OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||Dec 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Updated Soon|
You may visit ofb.gov.in Website to get more details about this OFRC Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information of Trade Apprentice Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Ordnance Factory 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 4805 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Category||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- For Non-ITI Category: candidates should pass 10th or Madhyamik from recognized board.
- For ITI Category: candidates should pass Matriculate & ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OFB recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Before apply to this IOF Apprentice posts candidates must register themselves @ apprenticeship.gov.in.
Steps to apply online for Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Apprentice Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website ofb.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for engagement of 56th batch of Trade Apprentices”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFB SHORT NOTICE||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|